Wedding Live Band for 2012 & 2013 posted by Muse Entertainment

2 posts on this topic, 1431 views

Post a Reply
Wedding Live Band for 2012 & 2013 on February 27, 2012 @ 1:41 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Muse Entertainment Muse Entertainment is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Love fills the moment, and the moment begins eternity.

Why not make your special day into a great wedding by getting a live band?

Here, The MUSE Entertainment provides you numerous romantic love songs that you can choose to express your happy sensation during this special day.

Options: Shanghai Jazz Theme, Jazz Fusion Theme, Pop Fusion Theme

Performers from The MUSE Entertainment are professionally trained & experienced. Bringing you and your guests back to the Golden Memories lives on stage where our lead singer, Jessy Goay will perform classic songs with her unique and sultry voice. Shanghai Jazz.

Want to lighten up your precious guest by playing the latest hits song? We perform Pop songs in happy & light-hearted rhythm with our talented live band performers and we ensure it makes you & your guests sway. Pop Fusion.

If you love funk and R&B rhythms with some electronic effects of rock, then you may love our Jazz Fusion band. Our Jazz loving musician will play you romance songs by late 60s or 70s accompany by the very main musical instrument of Jazz Music, Saxophone. Jazz Fusion.

For further enquiries & booking, kindly contact:

Sean Ho at 012-3979262

or e-mail us at or

Feel free to visit us now!

Website -

Facebook -

Youtube -

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Wedding Live Band for 2012 & 2013 on March 3, 2012 @ 7:20 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by The New Flamingo Band 2. The New Flamingo Band 2. is currently offline. Click to send a message.

The Flamingo Band was formed as a quartet(its members working together before in other forms) in October 2008 with theoriginal idea of playing and singing an accessible material for all the tastesto intimate crowds.
The band has a lot of influences from manylegendary bands and big names from blues, jazz, pop, rock, ballroom, modernlatino and even greek music.
Every member of the band accumulated a lotof musical experience, playing or/and singing in different locations withdifferent occasions : restaurants, bars, night bars, ships, shows, musicfestivals etc.

My name is Gigi Salome, I'm the band leader of the Band "Flamingo Band"
My band and I work with high-speed line American companies such as Royal Caribbean, Proship, trio and quartet in the ballroom and also I was working in other bands for other cruise lines lower few years as the Greek line "Royal Olympic", the French company as "Marina cruise", the German company as "holiday Kreuzfahrten GmbH / Erkelenz". And also, I was working in my hometown for years, many owners of resorts and restaurants known respectable five stars. In this e-mail you send all the material about the band Flamingo with the request to give us more information for a possible collaboration also soon we can meet any requirement
All the Best
Gigi Salomia

this is my site on youtube :

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply