Contracts abroad..... posted by

2 posts on this topic, 2013 views

Post a Reply
Contracts abroad..... on August 12, 2008 @ 1:04 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by anonymous  

I am part of a high energy five piece party function band
www.vitalized.info we are currently looking for contracts abroad.

Please would you help me and my band get in touch with the right people, any help would be much appreciated as we are looking to go ASAP....there is a link on the site specially for the agents to download our promo package too.

Kristina

Reply to this message by quoting it
please contact me on January 19, 2012 @ 2:20 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Hazem Momani Hazem Momani is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hazemevents:
is an agency for artists contracting in connection to 5 star deluxe hotels around the Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, etc).
Dubai and Abu Dhabi, as a major entertainment capitals of Middle East are attracting for the past decade numerous big names and new professional artists, providing them with the best environment for the future development and career, including the luxury lifestyle.
If you are interested in performing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or other areas in the Middle East, do not hesitate to send your CV in English together with your audio/video performance to the e-mail hazem@hazemevents.com
there are plenty of opportunities in these two magnificent cities. Whether you play a guitar, piano, violin etc, or singing duo groups we will help you to find your place.

hazem momani
Director manager
+971506630352
www.hazemevents.com
http://www.risingstars.com.ua/about.php
yahoo & Hotmail messenger : hazemevents

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply