International duo available posted by Pulse Duo

5 posts on this topic, 1121 views

Post a Reply
International duo available on May 23, 2014 @ 3:15 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Pulse Duo Pulse Duo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Pulse duo have just been requested back to perform in Malaysia.

Now available from Mid December 2014 for contracts worldwide on land or at sea.

More info can be found on our website: www.pulseduo.wix.com/pulse

Thank you for your time

Priscilla and Jay

Edited by Pulse Duo on August 29, 2014 @ 8:51 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: International duo available on May 26, 2014 @ 5:28 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by KG Production & Events FZ LLC KG Production & Events FZ LLC is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi,

Trust you are doing well.

Thank you for having an interest to be one of our artist. Kindly send your biography, video link, contact details and photo in my mail: almira@kg-production.com

Kind regards,

Alma Capitan

Reply to this message by quoting it
offer on May 26, 2014 @ 5:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by EME (beijing) international Culture Media.lltd EME (beijing) international Culture Media.lltd is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello
I have got your email,we have an offer in china on August,the hotel shall provide accommodation ,3meals ,work visa,round-trip-ticket,please let me know how much do you want your salary monthly,are you interested this job?
I will waiting for your reply.

warm regards
Serena

Re: International duo available on May 26, 2014 @ 9:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Pulse Duo Pulse Duo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi serena,

We are available in August for a contract in China. We have just sent you a private message.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Pulse Duo

Re: International duo available on August 11, 2014 @ 10:06 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Welcome to Musicians Page! We are glad that you decided to join our community!

I have checked out your video and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -https://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?upgrades=1

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Best,

Chad

Post a Reply