​Artists, Bands, Tributes, Shows for Portugal posted by Smilecatch, Lda.

5 posts on this topic, 539 views

Post a Reply
​Artists, Bands, Tributes, Shows for Portugal on September 23, 2015 @ 10:42 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Pilar Martin  

We are always looking for talented, professional and outstanding artists and performers from all areas of entertainment.

In 2016 our project will give you the great opportunity to travel to amazing destinations and work for some of the most respected and well known Hotels & Resorts brands in Portugal.

Requirements:

· Availability to travel and live in Portugal.

· Full time availability from March to November 2016

· To be outgoing, creative, have a great attitude when interacting with people and high energy.

Unique shows and stunning artists we are looking for:

· Singers, Musicians, DJ's

· Duos, Trios, Show-Bands

· Tributes acts

·

If you have your own project and want to share it with us, we would really like to know more about you.

Do not miss the opportunity to work with professionals and ensure your success.

For further information visit our site www.artists4hotels.com and submit your application or send an email to info@artists4hotels.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
hi on September 24, 2015 @ 12:14 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by INDIVIDUAL INDIVIDUAL is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hello i am interested to be a part of your team as a singer how can i share my video or link

Re: ​Artists, Bands, Tributes, Shows for Portugal posted b on September 24, 2015 @ 12:55 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Sara Hagelin  

Hello, I'm a singer, dancer and lyricist. I'm availabe full time from March to November 2016. I'm also part of a duo and a trio, but the others are not avaliable full time until the beginning of June 2016. Is it still of any interest?

Re: ​Artists, Bands, Tributes, Shows for Portugal posted b on September 29, 2015 @ 11:01 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Pilar Martin  

[QUOTE id=11458 time=1443053650]

hello i am interested to be a part of your team as a singer how can i share my video or link

[/QUOTE]

Please send your portfolio, videos or links to info@artists4hotels.com or visit our site www.artists4hotels.com and register your act.

Thanks a lot

Re: ​Artists, Bands, Tributes, Shows for Portugal posted b on September 29, 2015 @ 11:05 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Pilar Martin  

[QUOTE id=32030 time=1443099328]

Hello, I'm a singer, dancer and lyricist. I'm availabe full time from March to November 2016. I'm also part of a duo and a trio, but the others are not avaliable full time until the beginning of June 2016. Is it still of any interest?

[/QUOTE]

Dear Sara,

Thanks for contacting us.

We are a Hotel Entertainment company and we work with several Hotels and Resorts in Algarve - Portugal.

We are doing a survey of stunning artists for our clients for next season 2016. The format we use to work with artists is similar as in cruise lines. So we are not talking about to do a show, concert or event but work as internal musicians at least for 4/5 months in summer.

In this sense we would like to know:

1. Are you available as a duo/trio to stay or live in Portugal from March to November 2016?

2. In case what are the technical rider requirements? What about instruments, costumes, ..?

3. How much is your ordinary fee/cachet () for a unique performance? And the length of it?

4. How much is the fee for the duo/trio per month in case of performing at least 4 sets of 45 minutes 6 days per week with one day off?

5. Do you offer any themed sets or entertainment that may be suitable for a themed event?

6. Other important information, conditions, invoices that we must know.

Do you have videos, links, playlist,...

For further information visit our site www.artists4hotels.com and register your act if you wish.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With our best regards,

Post a Reply