Musicians wanted...follow me..... posted by Heidi Daniels

1 post on this topic, 212 views

Post a Reply
Musicians wanted...follow me..... on March 3, 2017 @ 9:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Heidi Daniels Heidi Daniels is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My name is Heidi and I am interested in what you, as musical people, think and feel about the world about you.

I am a student at the University of Surrey in the UK and I've put together a short online survey which asks questions about thoughts and moods.

I am particularly interested in the relationship between how you perceive and think about things, and your level of musicianship.

So, please, if you would like to make a contribution or if you're simply curious about what my psychology survey is about then follow the link below and flow through the questionnaire. All the information you need is provided as you go along.

Just to note, it's 100% anonymous, I don't ask for information which could identify you in anyway, so you can relax in offering your most honest opinion.

If you wish to decline this invitation however, then I ask if you could pass the link onto someone who you think might be willing, all responses count.

http://surveys.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/musicians_experience

Thank you for your attention, and best wishes.

Heidi

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply