Gibson/Kalamazoo K-101 Combo Organ posted by Yogimagic

4 posts on this topic, 68 views

Post a Reply
Gibson/Kalamazoo K-101 Combo Organ on January 8, 2018 @ 8:09 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Yogimagic Yogimagic is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am writing to inform anybody who's interested that I will be posting my Kalamazoo K-101 combo organ up for auction this week on eBay. It is in beautiful shape one of the nicest I've come across and probably the only one you'll find in an auction setting for a very long time. If you know organs than you know how rare this is and how few of these go up for auction. To locate the auctio search Gibson G-101 Kalamazoo K-101 combo organ and I guarantee will be the only one for sale on eBay. It does come with the foot pedal there will be many pictures.

Thank You

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Gibson/Kalamazoo K-101 Combo Organ posted by Yogimagic on January 12, 2018 @ 3:35 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Sky Lark Sky Lark is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On January 8, 2018 Yogimagic wrote:

I am writing to inform anybody who's interested that I will be posting my Kalamazoo K-101 combo organ up for auction this week on eBay. It is in beautiful shape one of the nicest I've come across and probably the only one you'll find in an auction setting for a very long time. If you know organs than you know how rare this is and how few of these go up for auction. To locate the auctio search Gibson G-101 Kalamazoo K-101 combo organ and I guarantee will be the only one for sale on eBay. It does come with the foot pedal there will be many pictures.

Thank You

Re: Gibson/Kalamazoo K-101 Combo Organ posted by Yogimagic on January 17, 2018 @ 5:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3

Sorry, it will be posted soon. It's been very hectic here lately. Please feel free to email me and I if you'd like to see pictures at:

newbeginingspainting@gmail.com

Re: Gibson/Kalamazoo K-101 Combo Organ posted by Yogimagic on January 17, 2018 @ 5:56 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Pm6rIz9MlodDBBcVN5SlZMVk1ONzM5UVplRURhaTdIc0Rv/view?usp=drivesdk

Post a Reply