Re: Lead Singer/Lead Guitarist Seeks Working... posted by Ron Swanson

2 posts on this topic, 1108 views

Post a Reply
Lead Singer/Lead Guitarist Seeks Working Opportunities on August 18, 2012 @ 3:59 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ron Swanson  

Hello's,

My name's Rand and I'm an internationally experienced and versatile pro singer and lead guitarist (rock, pop, blues, reggae, jazz) and keen to work with good people and gig as much as possible - covers or originals. Currently in Australia will easily relocate anywhere for quality situations and pay.

Just returned from a 3 month gig in Singapore as hired lead singer/lead guitarist/keys for a classic rock/rock/blues house covers band.

Team player, fast learner, reliable and the song always comes first. Visit my solo-act site at randbliss.super-creation.com for more info, references, repertoire, YouTube videos and email direct randbliss2012 at gmail.com

Cheers!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Lead Singer/Lead Guitarist Seeks Working... on November 30, 2012 @ 11:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Mike Spine Mike Spine is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Rand,
For starters - apologies if I've already contacted you somehow - I'm pretty sure I may have, as your name is unique and I'm quite sure I've seen it recently. Are you part of a FB group for Joyce Is Not Here? Sorry, I've been so immersed in tour madness that I can't remember every detail.

Anyway.

I'm the booking & promo agent for Seattle recording artist Mike Spine who
is about to embark on a global musical & humanitarian tour.

We're looking for overseas connections and other musicians to play with...
as well as charitable & environmental organizations and groups to partner
with.

Mike will be passing through Singapore Jan 24 - Feb 20 and through AU
(Sydney and up eastern seaboard) Feb. 23 - March 23.

Any thoughts, leads etc. would be much appreciated!!

Hope we can connect - liked your stuff on website! Please EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT THE EMAIL BELOW IN MY SIGNATURE. thanks!

BTW, the direct email you have on your website bounced back as invalid - but you probably know that...

Cheers!
-Charmaine

--
C. J. Kinton
Booking & Promotion Agent for Mike Spine
booking@mikespine.com
www.mikespine.com
Global Seepej Records
www.globalseepej.org
Since 1996

[QUOTE id=18266 time=1345262386]

Hello's,

My name's Rand and I'm an internationally experienced and versatile pro singer and lead guitarist (rock, pop, blues, reggae, jazz) and keen to work with good people and gig as much as possible - covers or originals. Currently in Australia will easily relocate anywhere for quality situations and pay.

Just returned from a 3 month gig in Singapore as hired lead singer/lead guitarist/keys for a classic rock/rock/blues house covers band.

Team player, fast learner, reliable and the song always comes first. Visit my solo-act site at randbliss.super-creation.com for more info, references, repertoire, YouTube videos and email direct randbliss2012 at gmail.com

Cheers!
[/QUOTE]

Edited by Mike Spine on November 30, 2012 @ 11:38 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply