Re: Guitarist Looking For Project posted by Mike Poss

7 posts on this topic, 1140 views

Post a Reply
Guitarist Looking For Project on February 12, 2013 @ 8:25 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Mike Poss Mike Poss is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Guitarist/Songwriter, English-/German-/Czech-speaking, with studio-, tour- and post-production experience, with own pro recording studio in Central Europe is looking for project leader/frontman/songwriter or band to work with (studio/tour) on profi or semi-profi basis. Rock, blues, soul/funk, acoustic and anything in between. Mail:biz@mikeposs.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Guitarist Looking For Project on February 14, 2013 @ 10:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Shiny Glide Shiny Glide is currently offline. Click to send a message.
My name is Antonello Venneri,I am a recording artist,I have few cds and videos available on line.I would like to find good professional musicians to perform anywhere,Europe,America,Canada....At the moment I am making some videos for my songs in the Caribbean,then I will concentrate on playing live....in Europe and America.I have a lot of good songs and great comments on youtube for my music and videos,sxo I look for professional and good musicians to perform live internationally.

Re: Guitarist Looking For Project on February 15, 2013 @ 8:22 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
Hi Antonello ! Thanks for your replay. I went through your songs on YT and they are fine. Some of them have a hit-potential. It is obvious that you are strong in ballads and slow tempo numbers. For a live set list it would be necessary to work also on some grooving pieces to make the show dramatic. To set up a good tour band would not be a big deal. There are some excellent musicians regularly apperaing in my studio who could be available. The harder deal is to set up a meaningful tour schedule. As we all know you a good management agency is essential (the best would be in Germany as it is the strongest music market in Europe) to negotiate the dates with local promoters and cover the tour financially , technically and organizationally - and first of all - manage the promotion in local media. People in Europe are oversaturated with music and entertainment and to get them out for a show needs a strong motivation. Certainly unless your tour is sponsored and you do not care about sold tickets. Anyway - from my side I can build a band, provide it with a pro practicing room/recording studio (approx.1,5 hour drive from Vienna), play guitar and help with arrangements. Mike

Edited by Mike Poss on February 15, 2013 @ 8:23 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Guitarist Looking For Project on February 15, 2013 @ 9:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
Hi Mike,I am glad you enjoy my music and you want to work on it and organize a tour.There are some faster songs in my cds,to make the show more dinamic.As you said the hardest part is to find sponsors and management,I hope you can fiond some over there,I might find some sponsors in the States,it would make a great difference to have a good management as you say.At the moment I just finished making a video of a song called Caribbean girl,in the Dominican Republic.I plan to make a video of a little faster rock song called Maybe I'm a bastard and a bluesy ballad called Bad man walk.I apreciate that you are so professional,I hope you can help me to find a management,and professional musicians that can be good to tour with.I can give you the phone number that I have now:0018294043701.You can give me your number and I can call you sometimes.Here the weather is fine and warm and nature is beautiful,but I took a bad cold because of the air conditioner in the cafeteria where I usually go to eat....that's life,I guess....All the best,Antonello.

Re: Re: Guitarist Looking For Project on February 16, 2013 @ 3:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
Hi Antonello, I think the easiest way for you would be to look for an artist management company in Italy. If you find a good one they will surely have contacts across Europe. You can tell them without any fuss that you have a tour band and you need a promotion and management support from them. The whole success is about: 1.Making good music (many do) 2. Getting a space in media (strong support needed and not many are successful). Anyway - if you need musicians let me know (my phone is *420 602 763172). I wish you a successful clip recording and enjoy your time there without any air-condition
cold ! Mike

Re: Re: Guitarist Looking For Project on February 17, 2013 @ 12:39 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
Hi Mike it's a pleasure hearing from you again,I apreciate that you are so professional and clear,and that you want to work with me.I will see what I can do ans speak clear to some management in Italy that has connections with the rest of Europe.II also want to get some connections in the States,I will do what I can,I will surely stay away from air conditioner and enjoy the beatiful weather and nature here.I will be done with the video shooting in a month more or less,it would be wonderful to find a way to succesful tour,I will keep in touch,Antonello.

Re: Re: Guitarist Looking For Project on February 23, 2013 @ 2:54 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
On February 12, 2013 Mike Poss wrote:

Guitarist/Songwriter, English-/German-/Czech-speaking, with studio-, tour- and post-production experience, with own pro recording studio in Central Europe is looking for project leader/frontman/songwriter or band to work with (studio/tour) on profi or semi-profi basis. Rock, blues, soul/funk, acoustic and anything in between. Mail:biz@mikeposs.com

Hi Mike I tried to call you on the phone,but had no answer.You can call me at 0018294043701

Post a Reply