Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your happy... posted by twelve 30 one

11 posts on this topic, shown 1-11, 1109 views

Post a Reply
$15 for a logo u dont pay until your happy with the design on February 12, 2013 @ 11:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by twelve 30 one twelve 30 one is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am a graphic designer I make logos for 15 and album art for 30 you dont pay until you approve of the design. Im trying to make a dime off of the 2 things i love music and art.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your happy... on February 13, 2013 @ 1:50 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Moriarty Moriarty is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am very interested in a logo for my website. Check out www.thelyricalchallenge.com ...would you be able to make a logo to follow this theme and its concept?

Edited by Moriarty on February 13, 2013 @ 1:52 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 13, 2013 @ 2:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#3

Yeah of course I'll send ya something by Thursday. Have you got any symbols or imagery in mind?

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 13, 2013 @ 2:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#4

Nothing in mind. I trust your artistic ability on this one over mine. Take a look at the site and let your creativity take over. Mind you I may want to use this as a header for the site and also business cards, flyers, and t-shirts. Thanks again!

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 13, 2013 @ 2:24 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
All I ask is that it remains within the theme of red and black as that is our websites theme color

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 13, 2013 @ 5:20 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Darwin Walker-denson Darwin Walker-denson is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On February 12, 2013 Jimmy Dino wrote:
I am a graphic designer I make logos for 15 and album art for 30 you dont pay until you approve of the design. Im trying to make a dime off of the 2 things i love music and art.

Hello My name is Darwin

I am the founder and music director for a New Christian Music Group
called The Sound of Heaven

I am interested in potentially using your talent to create a logo based on my idea.

I will send a copy of an advertisement we are using and explain what i want

EXPLANATION: three different ideas

* The Sound of heaven in a circle either with the heavens(clouds) behind and an sound wave centered in the middle of the circle

or

*An uncased speaker with the text The Sound of Heaven wrapped
around

or

*racially diverse group of people in a circle with the text THE Sound Of Heaven all behind a backdrop of clouds

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 13, 2013 @ 6:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
Hey yup i can do this i ll send you a mock up by this weekend if thats good?

On February 13, 2013 Darwin Walker-denson wrote:

Hello My name is Darwin

I am the founder and music director for a New Christian Music Group
called The Sound of Heaven

I am interested in potentially using your talent to create a logo based on my idea.

I will send a copy of an advertisement we are using and explain what i want

EXPLANATION: three different ideas

* The Sound of heaven in a circle either with the heavens(clouds) behind and an sound wave centered in the middle of the circle

or

*An uncased speaker with the text The Sound of Heaven wrapped
around

or

*racially diverse group of people in a circle with the text THE Sound Of Heaven all behind a backdrop of clouds

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 13, 2013 @ 6:16 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8
by Darwin Walker-denson Darwin Walker-denson is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On February 12, 2013 Jimmy Dino wrote:

Yes that will be great.

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 17, 2013 @ 2:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#9
Hey Darwin whats your email so i can send you the first draft of the logo I created.

Yes that will be great.

Re: Re: $15 for a logo u dont pay until your... on February 17, 2013 @ 2:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
[QUOTE id=20453 time=1361068037]Hey Darwin whats your email so i can send you the first draft of the logo I created.

[QUOTE id=20267 time=1360779413][QUOTE id=20453 time=1360710017]I am a graphic designer I make logos for 15 and album art for 30 you dont pay until you approve of the design. Im trying to make a dime off of the 2 things i love music and art.

[/QUOTE]

Yes that will be great.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I am anxious to see your work.

Interested on May 6, 2016 @ 6:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#11
by Lighthouse Productions Lighthouse Productions is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi. My name is David Grant and I am a studio musician. The name of my business is Lighthouse Productions and I'm looking for a Lighthouse Logo with music emblems. Can you provide that for me? Thanks

Post a Reply