Pianist/Vocalist/Entertainer Seeks International Solo Gig posted by pianistgreg

3 posts on this topic, 1064 views

Post a Reply
Pianist/Vocalist/Entertainer Seeks International Solo Gig on May 30, 2013 @ 12:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by pianistgreg pianistgreg is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Piano Bar Entertainer/Singer seeks a Europe and beyond solo gig. Much experience playing on international cruise lines plus clubs and restaurants and hotels.

Am very versatile and can play to an international audience. Also play dueling pianos and some solo guitar.

I'm from the USA but would prefer to play in Europe and beyond. Especially during the Summer.

I have my CV and Resume including demo videos posted here on the Musicians Page.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Pianist/Vocalist/Entertainer Seeks... on June 1, 2013 @ 11:04 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Storm Record Label Storm Record Label is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On May 30, 2013 pianistgreg wrote:
Piano Bar Entertainer/Singer seeks a Europe and beyond solo gig. Much experience playing on international cruise lines plus clubs and restaurants and hotels.

Am very versatile and can play to an international audience. Also play dueling pianos and some solo guitar.

I'm from the USA but would prefer to play in Europe and beyond. Especially during the Summer.

I have my CV and Resume including demo videos posted here on the Musicians Page.

Re: Pianist/Vocalist/Entertainer Seeks... on June 1, 2013 @ 11:05 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Storm Record Label Storm Record Label is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On May 30, 2013 pianistgreg wrote:

Post a Reply