DRUMMER+SINGER AVAILABLE posted by Pierino Guido Sottile

4 posts on this topic, 884 views

Post a Reply
DRUMMER+SINGER AVAILABLE on September 5, 2013 @ 9:09 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Pierino Guido Sottile  

I'm a professional drummer with experience on Cruise Ships and Hotels. I also sing international songs, looking for band or Trio,mu mobile-0039-3317859886.mail-guidosottile@hotmail.com

avaliablesoon.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: DRUMMER+SINGER AVAILABLE on September 5, 2013 @ 7:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Dqba Son Dqba Son is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello Dear.

i send you the Email please check if you interested on the email all my contact details contact me thank you

Best Regrads,

Mohd khalid

Re: DRUMMER+SINGER AVAILABLE on September 5, 2013 @ 7:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Besschastny Besschastny is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=22696 time=1378372176]

I'm a professional drummer with experience on Cruise Ships and Hotels. I also sing international songs, looking for band or Trio,mu mobile-0039-3317859886.mail-guidosottile@hotmail.com

avaliablesoon.

[/QUOTE]

Hi,
we can, to cooperate with you , our membership - the body Hammond, tenor sax, guitar and drums ( not permanent ) . If you have a job, can go to any country

Re: DRUMMER+SINGER AVAILABLE on October 29, 2013 @ 9:24 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Pierino Guido Sottile  
On September 5, 2013 Dqba Son wrote:
Hello Dear.

i send you the Email please check if you interested on the email all my contact details contact me thank you

Best Regrads,

Mohd khalid
[/QUOTE HI Ms Khalid,i ddid see your message ca you send me again please,im still avaliable Regards GUIDO SOTTILE]

Post a Reply