Do You Need A Talented Drummer / Percussionist? posted by Chris DeRosa

2 posts on this topic, 798 views

Post a Reply
Do You Need A Talented Drummer / Percussionist? on October 25, 2013 @ 6:20 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Chris DeRosa Chris DeRosa is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Do You Need A Talented Drummer / Percussionist?

I have worked extensively with some very gifted singer songwriters and bands including Deborah Harry and Chris Stein of Blondie, Rick Ross, Nadia Ali, NBC's 30 Rock (playing for Ce Lo Green & Mike McDonald respectively), Raul Midon, Melba Moore, Phil Perry, Skinner Box, The Five Satins, Masspike Miles, and the Yale University Big Band (here in NYC and abroad).

I have worked with such Producers as Giancarlo Vulcano (30 Rock), Jose "Cheo" Pardo (Los Amigos Invisibles), Roger Fife (Tricky), Steve Eigner (Nelly), Daniel Rey (White Zombie, Ramones), Kramer (Urge Overkill, Ween, Butthole Surfers, Daniel Johnston), "General" George Fullan (The Rolling Stones, Cyndi Lauper, Twisted Sister, Dream Theater, Cheap Trick), Stuart Epps (Led Zeppelin, Elton John), J. Chris Griffin (Madonna, Kanye West, John Legend, Missy Elliott, Janet Jackson), Jon Brion (Fiona Apple, Aimee Mann, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) among many others.

I have also performed at many churches some of which include Trinity Grace, Redeemer, The Journey, Infinity, Citilights, Emmanuel, and Grace Redeemer Church as well as performed for the Theater and Dance communities.

I primarily play drum set along with some hand percussion (as needed). I am also a consummate professional (solid & dependable) with reasonable rates (available upon request). In addition, I am very easy to work & travel with and can offer your music a lift in professionalism to take your situation to the next level.

I would also be available to act as the "MD" (Musical Director) for your band or gig at no extra charge. I can help you communicate with and get the most out of your musicians, arrange & run rehearsals, and secure musicians (if needed) from a large database of high quality players I regularly work with. We can also discuss any other specific needs you may have (ie. recording or video shoot etc.).

I do have a well-equipped air conditioned & heated rehearsal studios in downtown Brooklyn (DUMBO) with guitar/bass amps, keys, microphones, and p.a. that are available to develop your material and work on live performances (as needed). I can also record custom drum tracks for your music there (as needed).

See my work at:

My favorite styles and strengths are quite varied and diverse so I have a lot to bring to the table. Shoot me an email with your info and some details about your project plans and needs. If we all work together anything is possible!

Ps, I am also available for any other drumming needs you may have (lessons or video shoot etc.).

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Do You Need A Talented Drummer /... on October 26, 2013 @ 12:54 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by gachito gachito is currently offline. Click to send a message.
hi this my fb
contact me

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply