Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist? posted by Chris DeRosa

5 posts on this topic, 1211 views

Post a Reply
Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist? on November 18, 2013 @ 1:17 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Chris DeRosa Chris DeRosa is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist?

Although there are a lot of drummers “out there” not all of us are created equal. I am a consummate professional (solid & dependable) with reasonable rates that are available upon request. In addition, I am very easy to work & travel with and can offer your music a lift in professionalism to take your situation to the next level. I primarily play drum set along with some hand percussion (as needed).

I do have a well-equipped air conditioned & heated rehearsal studios in downtown Brooklyn (DUMBO) with guitar/bass amps, keys, microphones, and p.a. that are available to develop your material and work on live performances (as needed). I can also record custom drum tracks for your music there (as needed).

See my work at:

http://www.chrisderosa.com

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisDeRosaDrummer

I would also be available to act as the "MD" (Musical Director) for your band or gig at no extra charge. I can help you communicate with and get the most out of your musicians, arrange & run rehearsals, and secure musicians (if needed) from a large database of high quality players I regularly work with. If you're a young band or artist I can act as a "coach" helping you arrange your songs, set tempos, use dynamics, perform consistently, and offer countless insights and advice in regards to your career and music. We can also discuss any other specific needs you may have (ie. recording or video shoot etc.).

I have worked with some very gifted singer songwriters and bands including Deborah Harry and Chris Stein of Blondie, Rick Ross, Nadia Ali, NBC's 30 Rock (playing for Ce Lo Green & Mike McDonald respectively), Raul Midon, Melba Moore, Phil Perry, Skinner Box, The Five Satins, Masspike Miles, and the Yale University Big Band (here in NYC and abroad).

I have worked with such Producers as Giancarlo Vulcano (30 Rock), Jose "Cheo" Pardo (Los Amigos Invisibles), Roger Fife (Tricky), Steve Eigner (Nelly), Daniel Rey (White Zombie, Ramones), Kramer (Urge Overkill, Ween, Butthole Surfers, Daniel Johnston), "General" George Fullan (The Rolling Stones, Cyndi Lauper, Twisted Sister, Dream Theater, Cheap Trick), Stuart Epps (Led Zeppelin, Elton John), J. Chris Griffin (Madonna, Kanye West, John Legend, Missy Elliott, Janet Jackson), Jon Brion (Fiona Apple, Aimee Mann, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) among many others.

I have also performed at many churches some of which include Trinity Grace, Redeemer, The Journey, Infinity, Citilights, Emmanuel, and Grace Redeemer Church as well as performed for the Theater and Dance communities.

My favorite styles and strengths are quite varied and diverse so I have a lot to bring to the table. Shoot me an email with your info and some details about your project plans and needs. If we all work together anything is possible!

Ps, I am also available for any other drumming needs you may have (lessons or video shoot etc.).

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist? on November 18, 2013 @ 7:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi Henry,

I have checked out your links and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -https://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?upgrades=1

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Best,

Chad

Re: Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist? on November 23, 2013 @ 1:16 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Matox Corporation Matox Corporation is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Chris,

We have received with thanks your mail posted to Musicians Page to look for your job as a Drumer/Pecussionist.

It is our great regret to inform you of the fact that we are unable to find out the venue who is requesting us for such performance of Drum and/or Percussion at present.

We will keep your availability in mind for future recommendation plan to the proper clients. Thank you.

Best regards,

D. Mase

Re: Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist? on November 23, 2013 @ 5:48 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Rapperest Rapperest is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,
This is nathiya. I am from singapore. I will need your help as a couch. I already have a music producer. I am 14 years old. What will you do for this age?
I do not studio. The music producer will be helping me. Can you explain what other help you can do?

Re: Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist? on November 25, 2013 @ 4:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Proship Entertainment Proship Entertainment is currently offline. Click to send a message.
HI Chris, email me if you have good sight reading skills to work on a cruise ship or with your own party band . clajoie@proship.com [QUOTE id=5902 time=1384737458]

Do You Need A Drummer / Percussionist?

Although there are a lot of drummers “out there” not all of us are created equal. I am a consummate professional (solid & dependable) with reasonable rates that are available upon request. In addition, I am very easy to work & travel with and can offer your music a lift in professionalism to take your situation to the next level. I primarily play drum set along with some hand percussion (as needed).

I do have a well-equipped air conditioned & heated rehearsal studios in downtown Brooklyn (DUMBO) with guitar/bass amps, keys, microphones, and p.a. that are available to develop your material and work on live performances (as needed). I can also record custom drum tracks for your music there (as needed).

See my work at:

http://www.chrisderosa.com

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisDeRosaDrummer

I would also be available to act as the "MD" (Musical Director) for your band or gig at no extra charge. I can help you communicate with and get the most out of your musicians, arrange & run rehearsals, and secure musicians (if needed) from a large database of high quality players I regularly work with. If you're a young band or artist I can act as a "coach" helping you arrange your songs, set tempos, use dynamics, perform consistently, and offer countless insights and advice in regards to your career and music. We can also discuss any other specific needs you may have (ie. recording or video shoot etc.).

I have worked with some very gifted singer songwriters and bands including Deborah Harry and Chris Stein of Blondie, Rick Ross, Nadia Ali, NBC's 30 Rock (playing for Ce Lo Green & Mike McDonald respectively), Raul Midon, Melba Moore, Phil Perry, Skinner Box, The Five Satins, Masspike Miles, and the Yale University Big Band (here in NYC and abroad).

I have worked with such Producers as Giancarlo Vulcano (30 Rock), Jose "Cheo" Pardo (Los Amigos Invisibles), Roger Fife (Tricky), Steve Eigner (Nelly), Daniel Rey (White Zombie, Ramones), Kramer (Urge Overkill, Ween, Butthole Surfers, Daniel Johnston), "General" George Fullan (The Rolling Stones, Cyndi Lauper, Twisted Sister, Dream Theater, Cheap Trick), Stuart Epps (Led Zeppelin, Elton John), J. Chris Griffin (Madonna, Kanye West, John Legend, Missy Elliott, Janet Jackson), Jon Brion (Fiona Apple, Aimee Mann, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) among many others.

I have also performed at many churches some of which include Trinity Grace, Redeemer, The Journey, Infinity, Citilights, Emmanuel, and Grace Redeemer Church as well as performed for the Theater and Dance communities.

My favorite styles and strengths are quite varied and diverse so I have a lot to bring to the table. Shoot me an email with your info and some details about your project plans and needs. If we all work together anything is possible!

Ps, I am also available for any other drumming needs you may have (lessons or video shoot etc.).

[/QUOTE]

Post a Reply