Do you need a piano player for your hotel, theatre or bar? posted by Neil Kendall

4 posts on this topic, 860 views

Post a Reply
Do you need a piano player for your hotel, theatre or bar? on March 25, 2014 @ 2:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Neil Kendall Neil Kendall is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I am a professional standard piano player with over 20 years playing experience. I am offering my services to hotels, theatres and bars, or anyone else who requires a piano player.

I am extremely versatile and can play anything from classicial to jazz to rock, pop, blues, country, etc. I will tailor make my set list to suit your occassion.

My rates are very reasonable. If you are interested in discussing further, please PM me here or email me neil_muso_2014@myway.com

I look forward to working with you.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Do you need a piano player for your hotel... on March 26, 2014 @ 5:30 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by KG Production & Events FZ LLC KG Production & Events FZ LLC is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Dear Neil,

Thank you for having an interest to be one of our artist. As of now, we are looking for artist who are presently based in UAE.

In the near future and you came here don't hesitate to call us +971 428 0640 or send your mail in almira@kg-production.com.

Kind regards,

Alma Capitan

On March 25, 2014 Neil Kendall wrote:
I am a professional standard piano player with over 20 years playing experience. I am offering my services to hotels, theatres and bars, or anyone else who requires a piano player.

I am extremely versatile and can play anything from classicial to jazz to rock, pop, blues, country, etc. I will tailor make my set list to suit your occassion.

My rates are very reasonable. If you are interested in discussing further, please PM me here or email me neil_muso_2014@myway.com

I look forward to working with you.

Re: Do you need a piano player for your hotel... on March 27, 2014 @ 10:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Famous Fontana Records Famous Fontana Records is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Are you looking for worldwide Distribution, Marketing, Promotion and Shows?

Re: Do you need a piano player for your hotel... on March 30, 2014 @ 5:25 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by KG Production & Events FZ LLC KG Production & Events FZ LLC is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Neil,

Kindly send your biography, photo, video link and contact detail in this mail: almira@kg-production.com.

Kind regards,

Alma Capitan

Post a Reply