Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... posted by caggiano

12 posts on this topic, shown 1-12, 1415 views

Post a Reply
Movie Producer seeking unique compositions on April 16, 2014 @ 1:40 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by caggiano caggiano is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello everyone. My name is Allan Caggiano, the producer of the upcoming 2014 action thriller, Dark Disciple.

I'm visiting your excellent forum looking for talented musicians and vocalists who want an opportunity to have their arrangements featured in this exciting film.

This is real. The movie is scheduled to premiere in October and I want the best possible musical and vocal arrangements to fill the few remaining segments in the production.

For more info, please visit our site at www.Darkdisciplemovie.com/artists.html

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Movie Producer seeking unique compositions on April 16, 2014 @ 4:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Hi,

Welcome to Musicians Page! We are glad that you decided to join our community!

I have checked out your profile and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -https://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?upgrades=1

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Best,

Chad

Re: Movie Producer seeking unique compositions on April 16, 2014 @ 6:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by In Touch Entertainment In Touch Entertainment is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=25473 time=1397612407]Hello everyone. My name is Allan Caggiano, the producer of the upcoming 2014 action thriller, Dark Disciple.

I'm visiting your excellent forum looking for talented musicians and vocalists who want an opportunity to have their arrangements featured in this exciting film.

This is real. The movie is scheduled to premiere in October and I want the best possible musical and vocal arrangements to fill the few remaining segments in the production.

[/QUOTE]

Let me know exactly what you are looking for Allan...

I represent some of the finest film composers in the world including Ennio Morricone.

Regards,

Charles Carlini

Edited by In Touch Entertainment on April 16, 2014 @ 6:20 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 16, 2014 @ 6:51 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Besschastny Besschastny is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[FLASH=425,350]http://youtu.be/h8Ji_dY5k_I[/FLASH][QUOTE id=25473 time=1397612407]Hello everyone. My name is Allan Caggiano, the producer of the upcoming 2014 action thriller, Dark Disciple.

[/QUOTE]

Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 16, 2014 @ 9:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by pianistgreg pianistgreg is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi Allan,

I'm mainly a piano bar singer and guitarist. I have many pop to rock oriented music tracks. In my bag of tricks I've also recorded some instrumental tracks that would sound great in movies.

I have mainly vocal oriented songs and videos on You Tube if you want to check me out. They're at: Greg Sampson Rocks.

Thanks,

Greg

Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 17, 2014 @ 8:26 amReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Ciro Ciscognetti Ciro Ciscognetti is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=25473 time=1397612407]Hello everyone. My name is Allan Caggiano, the producer of the upcoming 2014 action thriller, Dark Disciple.

[/QUOTE]

I have experience in soundtrack . If You want to try me send me a video frame ( also very low resolution - it is not important - ) and what is Your idea of sound or / and music about the scene . Or write to me only a complete description of what kind of music , songs or other You want ( You imagine suitable for Your scenes ) and how long must be, then in a short time I will send back to You a demo .

Thank You for the attention

Ciro Ciscognetti ( Italy ) ciscognetti@tiscali.it

Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 18, 2014 @ 12:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#7
by caggiano caggiano is currently offline. Click to send a message.
[QUOTE id=23886 time=1397723206]

[/QUOTE]

I have experience in soundtrack . If You want to try me send me a video frame ( also very low resolution - it is not important - ) and what is Your idea of sound or / and music about the scene . Or write to me only a complete description of what kind of music , songs or other You want ( You imagine suitable for Your scenes ) and how long must be, then in a short time I will send back to You a demo .

Thank You for the attention

Ciro Ciscognetti ( Italy ) ciscognetti@tiscali.it

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest. I'm very interested in filler rock type instrumentals and also heartrending vocals.

Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 18, 2014 @ 8:10 amReport this post as inappropriate#8
by DavidM DavidM is currently offline. Click to send a message.
New and budding musicians could use this great opportunity to catapult themselves towards a successful career. I had hired a number of talented musicians from the stable of The Production Agency and found them to be supremely talented in their specific genres. These musicians could be the answer to all your musical needs. You can check them out at www.theproductionagency.co.nz

Edited by DavidM on May 5, 2014 @ 9:10 amReply to this message by quoting it
Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 18, 2014 @ 10:22 amReport this post as inappropriate#9
by sevenskiesmusic sevenskiesmusic sevenskiesmusic sevenskiesmusic is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi there!
Please check my website http://pauldubrovsky.com/en/music ---- and I suppose you will find suitable music. I recommend single "MindGroover" - it's dark and epic intensive music and some tracks from album "On the Edge of Eternity" too. The names of this tracks are "Heart of Distortion", "Mystery and Magic", "Platinum", "Firestorm".
I hope we will have honest and mutual collaboration!
Paul

Re: Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on April 30, 2014 @ 2:33 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
by Thibaud Mercier  

Hi all,

Bands, solo artists and DJ producers - we have some great festival performance slots to give as part of the B-Side Project Awards. Enter the project (no cost and loads of benefits including potential releases, soundcloud pro accounts, PR coverage with top notch music publications and radio). It's the worldwide music network based on remixing. Tomorrow Liverpool Sound City starts for 2014 and B-Side Project bands Press To Meco and The Sterlings Liverpool were chosen from our artist list to perform this weekend!! Get involved and sign up before the deadline next week to have a chance of performing at our partner festivals during the Summer!

www.b-sideproject.org

Re: Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on May 2, 2014 @ 1:23 amReport this post as inappropriate#11
by trent trent is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello!

In case you seek songs, this is one you may like:

http://kiwi6.com/file/x15wsmt1ep

Re: Re: Re: Movie Producer seeking unique... on May 2, 2014 @ 3:26 pmReport this post as inappropriate#12
by Thibaud Mercier  

Post a Reply