Job offer posted by NuajazzProject

2 posts on this topic, 784 views

Post a Reply
Nuajazz Project (Jazz Baroque Italian Quartet) available on May 14, 2014 @ 10:34 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by NuajazzProject NuajazzProject is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello,

mi name is Ingrid Mariano and i'm the manager of different italian musical groups, including a Jazz Baroque Quartet called "Nuajazz Project".

"Nuajazz Project" is an italian quartet who makes very intresting music and that i'm sure you will love it.

[FLASH=425,350]https://www.youtube.com/v/HutoDtZ_7gM[/FLASH]

This is the video presentation of the group.

The quartet is interested to work with foreign countries and gives maximum availability for possible engagements.

You can contact me at this email address (ingridmariano1987@gmail.com) or you can call me at this mobile number: +39 349 3623026.

Edited by NuajazzProject on May 14, 2014 @ 3:55 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Job offer on May 15, 2014 @ 2:13 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by EME (beijing) international Culture Media.lltd EME (beijing) international Culture Media.lltd is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I'm looking for a pianist of Ukraine to work in Tianjin of china for 6 month in 5 star hotel ,could you recommend pianist to me ,I will waiting for your reply,please send email to me if you are interested.my mail:serena.qin@china-eme.com

warm regards
Serena

Edited by EME (beijing) international Culture Media.lltd on May 15, 2014 @ 2:16 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply