URGENTLY IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD KEYBOARD PLAYER posted by Breeze

4 posts on this topic, 746 views

Post a Reply
URGENTLY IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD KEYBOARD PLAYER on July 23, 2014 @ 2:24 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Breeze Breeze is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi!

We are an advertising and filming company in Manila. We're urgently in need of a very good keyboard player. Pls do contact us at 09276280371 or at jecka@thebreeze.net, if you're also interested in working with the company.

Thanks!

Edited by Breeze on July 23, 2014 @ 2:25 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: URGENTLY IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD KEYBOARD... on July 24, 2014 @ 3:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kenny Clarke Kenny Clarke is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello are you looking for complete soundtrack Production or just keyboard parts to be added to a production.Ido this work from my studio here in Fl and will send Tracks through Dropbox or Gobbler, Pro gear,Roland FA-06,Fantom G8, Korg Triton, Nord C2, Neve/Amek CIB,Sonar X3email is b3clarkemusic@gmail.com
Thank you
Kenny Clarke
On July 23, 2014 Jec Escano wrote:
Hi!

We are an advertising and filming company in Manila. We're urgently in need of a very good keyboard player. Pls do contact us at 09276280371 or at jecka@thebreeze.net, if you're also interested in working with the company.

Thanks!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: URGENTLY IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD KEYBOARD... on July 26, 2014 @ 2:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Chris Jenks Chris  Jenks is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On July 23, 2014 Jec Escano wrote:
Hi!

Thanks!

Hi There,
What is the kind of work you are looking for?
I am a skilled keys (both piano and keyboards player) with 20 years' experience with an interest in film (some experience in film creation, editing, etc).
I can work online, too.

It would be good to know what kind of work or collaboration you are looking for.
Feel free to contact me on chrisjenks80@gmail.com

Many thanks,

Chrs

Re: URGENTLY IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD KEYBOARD... on August 9, 2014 @ 10:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by John Engberg  
https://soundcloud.com/way-out-the-band/i-was-wrong

Post a Reply