Fiddle Player Looking For International Gigs posted by Olivia McPeek

4 posts on this topic, 1018 views

Post a Reply
Fiddle Player Looking For International Gigs on September 12, 2014 @ 4:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Olivia McPeek Olivia McPeek is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am a female fiddle player who has lived and played music for a living in Nashville, TN for 9 years. I am 31 and have been playing for 29 years. I am looking for a good band that does steady international gigs in Scandinavia / Europe etc and all over the world. I have a passport and have done this multiple times before but now I am looking for a pretty steady band that tours internationaly. If you have questions, you can email me at fiddlelessons@gmail.com

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Fiddle Player Looking For International Gigs on October 3, 2014 @ 10:09 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by MMB SHOWS & EVENTS MMB SHOWS & EVENTS is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,
we are looking for a female electric violin player for a 4 or 6 month contract in India. If you are interested, please send me some photos and videos to: mmb@mmbshows.com.
The contract would start immediately.
Best regards
Maria

I hire fiddle player and violin player on February 27, 2018 @ 10:04 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by gudruman edison gudruman edison is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My name is Gudruman Edison. I am conductor for symphonic orchestra, with big success to public in every concert. I have the highest level of international musical studies. I hire fiddle player and violin player.

I hire volunteer symphonic instrumentalists and instrumentalists for symphonic orchestra. I hire volunteer interpreter and interpreter on synthesizer, workstation for electronic music.

The maximum salary will be 3000 euro on month. The money for salary come from ticket sales

and from album sales and this sales give the limit of your salary. Requirements: to play, interpret the musical text at the

first reading. You must have medium or high level for musical interpretation.

You find me at egudruman@gmail.com You find me at phone 40751506039, between 18 and 21, the official hour

of my country Romania, of Bucharest. You find me at hospital Saint Andrei, village Ivesti, region Galati, country Romania, street Eremia Grigorescu, number 740, zip 807170. This is in Europe, and i want make concerts in all european countries.

I wait message with information about your school of music, your musical studies, what music you listen.

Optional, I wait your cv-resume, videoclips of your musical interpretation, photography, concerns and other important information about you.

I hire fiddle player and violin player on February 27, 2018 @ 10:08 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by gudruman edison gudruman edison is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My name is Gudruman Edison. I am conductor for symphonic orchestra, with big success to public in every concert. I have the highest level of international musical studies. I hire fiddle player and violin player.

I hire volunteer symphonic instrumentalists and instrumentalists for symphonic orchestra. I hire volunteer interpreter and interpreter on synthesizer, workstation for electronic music.

The maximum salary will be 3000 euro on month. The money for salary come from ticket sales

and from album sales and this sales give the limit of your salary. Requirements: to play, interpret the musical text at the

first reading. You must have medium or high level for musical interpretation.

You find me at egudruman@gmail.com You find me at phone 40751506039, between 18 and 21, the official hour

of my country Romania, of Bucharest. You find me at hospital Saint Andrei, village Ivesti, region Galati, country Romania, street Eremia Grigorescu, number 740, zip 807170. This is in Europe, and i want make concerts in all european countries.

I wait message with information about your school of music, your musical studies, what music you listen, and sing.

Optional, I wait your cv-resume, videoclips of your musical interpretation, photography, concerns and other important information about you.

But you are almost hired because is good your photography.

Post a Reply