Attn: Music Publishers, Composers & Producers posted by Music Preparation Services

2 posts on this topic, 1599 views

Post a Reply
Attn: Music Publishers, Composers & Producers on June 3, 2009 @ 10:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Music Preparation Services Music Preparation Services is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello forum members,

We have launched a new website named www.musicpreparationservices.com, I would like to know your views and comments on the same.

We are a music typesetting and transcription service provider situated in India, providing these services at almost half the rates.

Send us your some samples for a trial project on info@musicpreparationservices.com

Regards
Cindy
Music Preparation Services
www.musicpreparationservices.com

Edited by Music Preparation Services on March 9, 2012 @ 2:54 amReply to this message by quoting it
Looking to Publish my Work. on May 30, 2012 @ 2:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Anup k. Sen Anup     k. Sen is currently offline. Click to send a message.

My Website Address: www.anupksen.com

Can you help me to Publish my Work that is focused to unite People of the World.

In my DVD, I have shown, how through Singing and Dancing with my Music, we can unite People of the World and bring an everlasting Peace.

I will give my DVD and 250 Compositions if you would like to help me to accomplish my Goal.

Thank you. Sincerely,

Anup K. Sen Phone: USA 727-816-8898

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply