vocalist for hire posted by blueseta

2 posts on this topic, 616 views

Post a Reply
vocalist for hire on March 3, 2015 @ 10:15 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by blueseta blueseta is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,
I'm an italian professional singer.
Have being working on the cruise ships, private events and venues for more than 10 years.
My repertoire is suitable for many kind of situations going from lounge music to disco and ballroom dance.
I sing in english, italian, french, german, spanish and portuguese.
I speak both english and german at a very good level.
I would be interested in working with a reliable musician for a duo project in hotels or cruise ships.
If you are searching for a vocalist please contact me at: adryblues@gmail.com
Thank you.

Adry

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: vocalist for hire posted by blueseta on March 4, 2015 @ 9:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Cruise Lines is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello Adry:

Thank you very much for your interest in Carnival Entertainment. At this moment we're looking to fill in several male vocalist positions, you need to submit your application below:

http://carnivalentertainment.com/application-37

Should you have any questions please contact us at:

Thank you again,
Carnival Entertainment

On March 3, 2015 blueseta wrote:
Hi,
I'm an italian professional singer.
Have being working on the cruise ships, private events and venues for more than 10 years.
My repertoire is suitable for many kind of situations going from lounge music to disco and ballroom dance.
I sing in english, italian, french, german, spanish and portuguese.
I speak both english and german at a very good level.
I would be interested in working with a reliable musician for a duo project in hotels or cruise ships.
If you are searching for a vocalist please contact me at: adryblues@gmail.com
Thank you.

Adry

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply