Guitar Player seeks clients in Europe posted by Kath C Reimann

2 posts on this topic, 554 views

Post a Reply
Guitar Player seeks clients in Europe on November 23, 2015 @ 1:22 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Kath C Reimann Kath C Reimann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi, I am a very good Guitar player can pull also the strings and know most chords. I am looking for clients from Europe to play in a small audience for the start. Travel cost and job must be paid by you. If interested please contact me thank you.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Guitar Player seeks clients in Europe posted by Kath C Reimann on November 23, 2015 @ 5:06 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Proship Entertainment Proship Entertainment is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Kath ,

Thank you for applying to Proship Entertainment

My name is Christian Lajoie Recruiter for the company.

I have read your application you've sent us.
We are searching for guitar players ,who have good sight reading skills and able to play with a click track production shows like pop and rock and play big band ballroom music too.

How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to five about your sight reading skills as five for the highest score and playing with a click track?

If you are still interested and think that you are qualify,please send me videos of you performing SIGHT READING fast Big band tunes,block chords with passing tones, pop, rock and Motown.if possible ,it can be you tube videos too.Around Twelve minutes of footage.

We are searching for cover dance music bands too, three or five musicians and one singer and jazz quartets with one of the musician can sing or acoustic duos.

You have my toll free number at the bottom of this email.

You can call me from Monday to Friday.

Thank you

Best regards

Christian
--
Christian Lajoie
Proship Entertainment, inc

In Canada/USA
Tel: 1-888-882-0996 x231, Fax: 1-866-620-8725
International inquiries
Tel: (514) 485-8823 x231, Fax: (514) 485-2675
e-mail: clajoie@proship.com