Transcriber,Arranger,Music Copyist posted by Eudoxia Ypsilanti

2 posts on this topic, 115 views

Post a Reply
Transcriber,Arranger,Music Copyist on October 2, 2016 @ 8:49 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Eudoxia Ypsilanti Eudoxia Ypsilanti is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello.

I am composer,arranger and music copyist.
Since 2008 I work as arranger and music copyist for many music publishers.
I offer comprehensive music engraving , music copyist, music arranging for solo instrument,small or large ensemble.Quick turnaround,reasonable rates and professional results.You can find my samples at:www.eudoxiaypsilanti.weebly.com

Thank you for your time

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Requiring arrangement of Head Shoulders Knees and Toes on October 3, 2016 @ 5:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Five plus solutions Ltd Five plus solutions Ltd is currently offline. Click to send a message.

To Whom it may concern

Our company publishes primary modern foreign language resources for teachers. We require an arrangement of the Child's rhyme Head, shoulders, knees and toes which can be arranged in a music software package eg. Protools or some other acceptable package. We would like a piano arrangement of the verse and chorus once through with perhaps one other percussive instrument to be supplied in MP3 format. We would like a quote for an original arrangement of the song, the copyright of which we would need to purchase outright for audio publishing purposes. If you are interested in quoting for this job please contact me at:

scwebster@fiveplussolutions.co.uk

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply