Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music posted by K-Love Music

7 posts on this topic, 453 views

Post a Reply
Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) on March 24, 2017 @ 11:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by K-Love Music K-Love Music is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello.

I am Jimin who working in music agency company as manager. We re looking for talented musicians who can work in luxury hotel for lounge music. We have a 2gigs and one will start June 1st, the other one will start Augest 1st. The both will have contract for 6months. Hotel provides your residence( each single room),3 times a meal( for a day),5000000won(koreaWON)by month. If you need a flight ticket, we can provide it too.

The musician will play 4set x 40min a day. And 1day off for a week. The hotel located Jeju island in Korea. If you have any question, please email me.

k-love0219@naver.com

Thanks.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music on March 27, 2017 @ 8:09 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Ponomarenko Ponomarenko is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On March 24, 2017 Jimin Baik wrote:

Hello Jimin i'm answered to Your e mail, it returns back to me, check your

e-mail pls, or give another one,

Hello Jimin,

I hope this e mail will find You well,

I have a few great artist and they re able to come June 1Th and August 1Th
Agreement for 6 month needs to see

could You pls give us more information about this project,

Thanks,

Hello.

I am Jimin who working in music agency company as manager. We re looking for talented musicians who can work in luxury hotel for lounge music. We have a 2gigs and one will start June 1st, the other one will start Augest 1st. The both will have contract for 6months. Hotel provides your residence( each single room),3 times a meal( for a day),5000000won(koreaWON)by month. If you need a flight ticket, we can provide it too.

The musician will play 4set x 40min a day. And 1day off for a week. The hotel located Jeju island in Korea. If you have any question, please email me.

k-love0219@naver.com

Thanks.

Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music on March 29, 2017 @ 6:21 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Vladislav Bogush Vladislav Bogush is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Really ??? 5000000 won???

Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music on May 10, 2017 @ 9:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Harmony Harmony is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hello i have a dĂșo, Female singer and male pianist.. if you are intrested plz contact me.

Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music on June 15, 2017 @ 1:19 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by J2-sense Duo J2-sense Duo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello!

We are a duet called J2-sense.We have a professional education in the Institute of Music.

Anna is a jazz pianist and vocalist. Andrey is a vocalist. pianist and drummer. We have extensive experience in restaurants,

as well as corporate evenings. In the repertoire - music of various

genres.Now we are in search of a new contract from the end of november.

We will gladly decorate your hotel with a wonderfull musical atmosphere.

Here is a link to our video materials. If you need more information and photos,playlist,resume we will be happy to send you.

We look forward to collaborating. Yours faithfully, J2-sense Duo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1SQVkOs8EE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qIDqtv6i74&list=UUjFfAcim12eTBezMpVbRFMA&index=20

Edited by J2-sense Duo on November 7, 2017 @ 8:33 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music on October 30, 2017 @ 4:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by Donna Hunt Donna Hunt is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I would be pleased to work as a musician. I just need help with my resume, in order to send it to you. Thank you for detailed information about the conditions. Does this offer still available for autumn or winter?

Thanks

Re: Looking for Duo( female singer & piano) posted by K-Love Music on November 1, 2017 @ 7:31 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by J2-sense Duo J2-sense Duo is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello!
We are a duet called J2-sense.We have a professional education in the Institute of Music.
Anna is a jazz pianist and vocalist. Andrey is a vocalist. pianist and drummer. We have extensive experience in restaurants,
as well as corporate evenings. In the repertoire - music of various genres.Now we are in search of a new contract from the end of november.
We will gladly decorate your place with a wonderfull musical atmosphere.
Here is a link to our video materials. If you need more information and photos,playlist,resume we will be happy to send you.

We look forward to collaborating. Yours faithfully, J2-sense Duo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnaJJtFmIfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De60bB6Mr_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2WWsF7c5k

Post a Reply