Female singer look for fun sessions posted by Aker

3 posts on this topic, 101 views

Post a Reply
Female singer look for fun sessions on June 26, 2017 @ 10:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Aker Aker is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm female, I am not a professional singer, I would like to join any session and I can sing....I have a guitar but I haven't learn how to play it yet. I can sing English and Thai but mostly English songs. 80s onwards, I kind of want to get simple gigs at places around Bangkok too... would be nice to try at least.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Female singer look for fun sessions posted by Aker on June 29, 2017 @ 10:23 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Kuramathi island resort Kuramathi island resort is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Aker,

Please send me your profile, pictures and some videos if possible from your singing gigs.

alain.trefois@kuramathi.com

Re: Female singer look for fun sessions posted by Aker on July 6, 2017 @ 3:52 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Advocacy Talent Advocacy Talent is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On June 26, 2017 Aaron Aker wrote:

I'm female, I am not a professional singer, I would like to join any session and I can sing....I have a guitar but I haven't learn how to play it yet. I can sing English and Thai but mostly English songs. 80s onwards, I kind of want to get simple gigs at places around Bangkok too... would be nice to try at least.

Hi what type of music best suits your voice, may I ask how old you are. Do you have any recordings, that you could send to me. Regards David.

Post a Reply