Piano or Keyboard Player Wanted By Singer/Songwriter posted by Kevin East

1 post on this topic, 809 views

Post a Reply
Piano or Keyboard Player Wanted By Singer/Songwriter on November 30, 2014 @ 10:19 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Kevin East Kevin East is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm looking for a great piano or keyboard player who loves a great ballard! Like the great Burt Bacharach, Lionel Richie, Frank Sinartra and so on Songs. The songs that will live forever kind, not so much of todays ones!

I'm a singer/songwriter into most styles of music but must admit i do love a ballard song!

I've been singing since i was a kid, and i sing with Soul, i was listening to some Burt bacharach tracks with Dionne warwick the other day which made me wanna write this ad! You just don't get that kind of passion today and know that people still love to hear that kind of music out and about but just don't get the chance to find it or hear it Live.

So i would like to hear from any great Piano or keyboard players Young or Old that knows where im coming from!

We can write together if you like or just cover some classics and take it from their!

Please note this ad is about the love of making or singing great songs, this is not about me paying somebody for their time to cover songs!

Thanks again and hope to hear from people with the love of Music.

Take care.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply