500+ Record Labels & 200+ Radio Stations Accepting Demos posted by Melody Intention

1 post on this topic, 472 views

Post a Reply
500+ Record Labels & 200+ Radio Stations Accepting Demos on September 19, 2015 @ 8:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Melody Intention  

Seeking demo exposure? I know your pain.

There are hundreds of record labels and radio stations that publicly advertise that they are accepting new demo submissions. Problem is, finding all of these and making a list of them can take hours upon hours!

I know this because I myself am a recording musician who is trying to promote my music. In my efforts to find labels and online radio stations that take newbie artists like me, I have personally compiled a PDF list with active clickable links to OVER 500 RECORD LABELS labels that are seeking new bands to submit their demos and am only asking $5 for it! Additionally I have a list of over 200 online radio stations that accept demos from bands and can provide that as well for just a few more dollars.

Buying this list will save you or your band hours of time trying to compile links to all of the record labels out there. Save even more time with the 200 radio station list.

Securly purchase this $5 list of over 500 indie record labels accepting demos from new bands at https://www.fiverr.com/uneedigot/send-you-over-500...

Edited by Melody Intention on September 19, 2015 @ 8:44 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply