Seeking composer for Musical posted by Love

4 posts on this topic, 1870 views

Post a Reply
Seeking composer for Musical on March 2, 2012 @ 7:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Love Love is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Edited by Love on December 13, 2012 @ 8:36 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Seeking composer for Musical on March 3, 2012 @ 5:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by DanielSafro DanielSafro is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,
This sounds very interesting. Please take a look at my samples. I am a music composer for theater, films and I have experience with musicales. Can I see the lyrics?

Thanks,
Daniel

On March 2, 2012 Sean Love wrote:
I'm looking for a composer for a musical. The book/lyrics are written and I need someone to bring the music to life. I have been working on this for almost 2 years now. The first year was just putting pen to paper, the last year I have gone through two other composers. The first didn't have time to work on it, and the second spent the last 8 months giving me the run around and just samples of his back catalog of music that he put forward as original compositions.

I'm looking to share credit on this, and you will have free reign over the music and to help clean up the lyrics as you see fit. If you need suggestions on what I think the music should sound like, I do have ideas as well.

The musical itself is a horror comedy and is violent and offensive, so keep that in mind when replying. I cannot pay for this job, but I am looking to share equal credit on the project.

Thanks for your interest.

Reply to this message by quoting it
your musical on March 4, 2012 @ 4:09 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Martini Al Martini Al is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hello Sean,

I guess your script is a little in the area as with Little Shop of Horrors, more or less?
Where are you located?

cheers,
Allan

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Seeking composer for Musical on March 5, 2012 @ 7:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by michell Astra michell Astra is currently offline. Click to send a message.
ma, I am Michell Astra. a reggae music artist by profession, i have this song title ; quench thy fire; i which i want us both to launch as partner project

oh; yeh; quench thy fire, ozone in trouble
our roof on fire, stop the carbon emission
recycle the waste matter,
preserve ozone layer,
save our ecosystem
green revolution is our mission

reply via (mcastra20@yahoo.com) for more details about the project
or call +2348132943136
Michell

Edited by michell Astra on March 5, 2012 @ 7:36 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply