Re: Artist manager posted by Steven Simasiku

3 posts on this topic, 905 views

Post a Reply
Artist manager on March 5, 2014 @ 8:35 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Steven Simasiku Steven Simasiku is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I need help to connect with artist managers especially for gospel artists. I'm good live music performer and would love to connect with people that will help bring out the best in me not just musically but personally...Anyone interested please contact information is on my profile..

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Artist manager on March 9, 2014 @ 11:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Frank Pedulla Frank Pedulla is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=24745 time=1394008515]
I need help to connect with artist managers especially for gospel artists. I'm good live music performer and would love to connect with people that will help bring out the best in me not just musically but personally...Anyone interested please contact information is on my profile..
[/QUOTE]

A Suggestion:

Do you have a Web. site with posted musical performances? Although I haven't had much experience(s) playing Gospel Music, I have gotten calls for gigs after sending those hiring professional musicians and bands to mine: www.boneplayer.com And also to: LinkedIn Profile. Lots of luck and best wishes, always!

Musically,

Frank Pedulla - Solo Trombonist/Bandleader, Music Staff Swing Orchestra

Telephone Number: 197180706-7085 e-mail: fpboneplayer@yahoo.com

Edited by Frank Pedulla on March 9, 2014 @ 11:30 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Artist manager posted by Steven Simasiku on August 1, 2015 @ 4:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by AURA AURA is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Vote your favorite song on our newest album! Help us choose a single! Access this souncloud link that will be public only for 3 days https://soundcloud.com/aura1music/sets/aura-falling-sky and after you listen to our songs, tell us which one you consider to be the best! Your votes will decide on what song we should film a video clip!!

Thank You!

AURA - https://www.facebook.com/auramusic?ref=hl

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply