Searching for music recording/mixing/mastering engineers posted by Mohan Krishnan

1 post on this topic, 361 views

Post a Reply
Searching for music recording/mixing/mastering engineers on November 26, 2015 @ 12:43 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Mohan Krishnan Mohan Krishnan is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

I am an independent musician/composer/singer based in the SF/Bay Area and have several compositions in the works (English and Bollywood). I have done some recordings and have produced one of my songs (Bollywood) and am looking to collaborate with engineers who are passionate about and preferably have some background in operating a digital audio workstation, recording, editing, mixing and mastering and the production process in general. Beginners passionate about this process who are interested in learning and getting things done will be considered as well. I'd ideally like to start collaboration on one song and if things work well, I'd hope for a long-term association.

If anyone is interested or happens to know anyone that may be interested in the above, please contact me at mohankrish@outlook.com or +1 408 912 5492. I'll be happy to share one of my songs for your listening.

I am originally a software engineer / entrepreneur who has an equally strong interest in music. This is not a paid gig at this time; however, it's a possibility moving forward once the songs are published and there are monetary returns associated with them.

I do have a music studio at home so you do not need to necessarily have the related tools, equipment etc.; however, it'd be great if you do have it for being able to collaborate on projects offline and of course it's an indication of your interest and passion for music

Looking forward to hearing soon!

Thanks much,

Mohan

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply