Re: What do Musicians page offers? posted by NOELV7 posted by

6 posts on this topic, 3977 views

Post a Reply
What do Musicians page offers? on February 28, 2011 @ 4:00 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by anonymous  

Hi! I live in the UK and am very new here. I have just seen this site by chance while looking for sideline jobs online.

I am a part time mobile dj. former fm radio musical presenter in the 80's in two of the top rated FM radio stations in one of the cities in the Philippines. I enjoy singing and dancing.

I would like to know how internet radio works and what opportunities can this website offers to a non- pro singer and dancer and dj like me?

Hope to hear from u.
Regards.
Noel

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: What do Musicians page offers? on August 6, 2013 @ 12:29 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Hi Noel and sorry for our long delay in responding to your posting here, we must have missed it!

Musicians Page can definitively help you to find more contacts for your musical talent as well as music jobs matching your profile.

The fact you can upload any kind of media files on your profile (audio, video and sheet music), means that you will end up having a professional looking profile to showcase your talent to potential prospects, agents or anyone that could be interested in your musical talent.

Musicians Page Radio gives you the ability to broadcast your music on our radio listened by thousands of musicians every month:

http://www.musicianspage.com/music/radio/

Just upload audio files onto your profile and they will be automatically selected for broadcasting.

Please, let me know if you need further help, I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you again for your interest and sorry again for the late response!

Sincerely,
Fabrizio Ferrari
Musicians Page
http://www.musicianspage.com
Virtual Sheet Music, Inc.
http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com

Re: What do Musicians page offers? posted by NOELV7 on July 6, 2018 @ 2:26 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Andrea Mayers Andrea Mayers is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi! Greetings from Australia!

I am also non-professional singer and writer (I write essays as the main daily job at https://au.edubirdie.com/assignment-help, and I write lyrics for popular songs). I was good at dancing in my teens (I finished a professional dance studio lessons of contemporary dances) as well, but currently I improve my skills in songwriting.

I just want to say that this site is a great opportunity to find a job, opportunity for collaboration or inspiration. Thank you!

Re: What do Musicians page offers? posted by NOELV7 on July 6, 2018 @ 4:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Thank you Andrea for your posting, I am glad you like Musicians Page.

It looks like your posted link above doesn't work, could you please check it?

Thanks.

Re: What do Musicians page offers? posted by NOELV7 on July 9, 2018 @ 8:27 amReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Andrea Mayers Andrea Mayers is currently offline. Click to send a message.

On July 6, 2018 Fabrizio Ferrari wrote:

Thank you Andrea for your posting, I am glad you like Musicians Page.

It looks like your posted link above doesn't work, could you please check it?

Thanks.

Thank you very much, Fabrizio! I check it! It looks like everything is Ok. Maybe some bug, which appears from time to time...

I'm glad to become a part of this community! Best wishes!

Re: What do Musicians page offers? posted by NOELV7 on July 9, 2018 @ 8:37 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

You are very welcome. Yes, now it is working.

Edited by Fabrizio Ferrari on July 9, 2018 @ 8:37 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply