Re: Re: Help make the site popular for musicians posted by Gregory Grig Brassminus

4 posts on this topic, 1316 views

Post a Reply
Help make the site popular for musicians on January 24, 2012 @ 4:44 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Gregory Grig Brassminus Gregory Grig Brassminus is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I've done a great job and a lot of material for music. How to make site popular? Website for artists on clarinet, saxophone, alto and tenor, trumpet, trombone -
Accompaniment and sheet music minus one:
http://www.brassminus.com
I will be very grateful for the help.

Accompaniments Minus One and Sheet Music

If you play the clarinet, trumpet or trombone, alto saxophone or tenor saxophone you can purchase and download the accompaniment part for your instrument.
Full version of the party and the accompaniment are in a RAR format.

If you play the clarinet, trumpet or trombone, alto saxophone or tenor saxophone you can purchase and download the accompaniment part for your instrument.

Edited by Gregory Grig Brassminus on January 24, 2012 @ 4:58 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Help make the site popular for musicians on February 9, 2012 @ 5:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by anonymous  
Though I know for making any site popular that must have some unique awesome quality which attract people.
As marketing site I always support Facebook, twitter & many social sites.
From that sites you can bring traffic to your site very easily...........

Are you looking for Music or Musician!

Edited by anonymous on February 12, 2012 @ 4:49 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Help make the site popular for musicians on March 5, 2012 @ 6:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Jerry Bellman Jerry Bellman is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Seems like a great site. Maybe you could contact other site owners or bloggers who write on similar topics and ask them to link to you?

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Re: Help make the site popular for musicians on May 27, 2013 @ 4:02 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Gregory Grig Brassminus Gregory Grig Brassminus is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Thank you. The problem is that I do not know English.
I just hope for the content posted on the site.
For musicians who play the trumpet, clarinet, saxophone, trombone, this should be interesting.

Edited by Gregory Grig Brassminus on May 27, 2013 @ 4:03 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply