Pleading the Piano teachers not to apply at Bahrain Ballet C posted by PinayWiz

3 posts on this topic, 1461 views

Post a Reply
Pleading the Piano teachers not to apply at Bahrain Ballet C on December 29, 2013 @ 8:36 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by PinayWiz PinayWiz is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Having worked as a piano teacher and pianist at Bahrain Ballet Centre, i would like to inform the future applicants NOT TO WASTE THEIR TIME APPLYING WITH THIS SCHOOL AS THE EMPLOYER WHOSE NAME IS MOHAMMED ABDULRAHMAN IS A TYRANT AND VERY BAD MAN. HE HAS A HISTORY OF HIRING EUROPEAN TEACHERS AND THEN TERMINATING THEM FOR CRAPPY REASONS. I WORKED LAST YEAR AND WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH ONE YEAR, ABDULRAHMAN SUDDENLY TERMINATED MY CONTRACT WITHOUT A VALID REASON EXCEPT THAT THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH STUDENTS (DOWNSIZING). THANK GOD HE DID NOT SEND ME TO JAIL LIKE HE DID TO THE PREVIOUS TEACHER LARISSA, A UKRAINIAN WHO IS NOW IN BALLARE DANCE SCHOOL (ALSO IN BAHRAIN.Another teacher from Bulgaria also got dismissed after working for only 3 months.
Teachers should study the labour laws of the country first and that's what i did.It is ILLEGAL to terminate a teacher who has signed a contract with the employer for personal reasons except if it had work-related issues. Anyway, there are many music schools already in Bahrain and this ballet centre is not famous for taking in piano students as most of them are enrolled in Bahrain Music Institute, a more reputable school. Abdulrahman is not an ideal employer to work for as many have been saying he is a madman!!!BEWARE OF HIM

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Pleading the Piano teachers not to apply at... on December 30, 2013 @ 8:14 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Hi there - Can you please expand on this? Did this happen through the Musicians Page website? We try to regulate everything to the best of our ability - Of course if there is any questionable activity on the website we ask that you alert us immediately by clicking the "Spam" button located on each profile...

Would love to discuss this further in detail with you...

Best,

Chad

MusiciansPage.com

Re: Pleading the Piano teachers not to apply at... on January 2, 2014 @ 7:23 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by PinayWiz PinayWiz is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Chad,

I forgot to tell musicianspage.com that this employer ABDULRAHMAN posted on the website looking for piano teachers last Feb 2011 and that is the reason why i am notifying this webpage if you can please blacklist them from your site. The name of their school is Bahrain Ballet Centre located in Budaiya BAHRAIN where i worked there for almost a year.
There were numerous horror stories about this employer (including his wife Anna) that they use to hire piano teachers from Ukraine, Bulgaria and Philippines then would dismiss them for arbitrary reasons such as lack of piano students or if teachers have done something not related to work at all. The male owner, Mohammed Abdulrahman, is a lawyer who is known to be harassing the teachers including a Filipina secretary for overworking or accusing them of things that they did not do.
I am campaigning for the future applicants not to apply in this centre as they would just be WASTING THEIR TIME!!

Sincerely,
Ms Clavel

Post a Reply