Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar posted by lumbar posted by lumbar

11 posts on this topic, shown 1-11, 699 views

Post a Reply
The best chat app for me to use? on February 4, 2015 @ 6:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by matic lumbar  

Hello,
I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my radio website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar on February 8, 2015 @ 4:53 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Leisa Coffman  
Atomchat.com offers a great easy application. Hope that helps.

Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar on February 10, 2015 @ 1:36 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by matic lumbar  
Thanks for advice. Just that I had a bit of problems with posting videos and managing my own design. But I tested yours and I kinda like it. Just that it does not have everything what I need.

Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar on February 10, 2015 @ 1:38 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by matic lumbar  
Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files.
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar on February 10, 2015 @ 2:41 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Leisa Coffman  

There are so many applications out there. There is another one called Rumbletalk.com. I do a lot of websites for my clients and do many different things and offer great packages. I don't really advertise that because I do it for clients that I manage, making sure they have the right look etc., for promotion but let me know if you need any help. Peace...

Update, I posted this new message before I realized you already found rumble talk. Glad you found something!

Edited by Leisa Coffman on February 10, 2015 @ 2:45 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar posted by lumbar on October 26, 2015 @ 9:29 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6
by eddie simb eddie simb is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I think that many people only knows about skype and facebook. But Rumbletalk is for sure the best html chat!

Edited by eddie simb on October 26, 2015 @ 9:31 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: The best chat app for me to use? on February 10, 2016 @ 3:58 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by I Survive in Pluto  

Tried it and it works great. Thanks for sharing!

Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar posted by lumbar on February 29, 2016 @ 8:50 amReport this post as inappropriate#8

Happy to help! If you need additional help you can always let me know!

Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar posted by lumbar on March 15, 2016 @ 2:59 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9

They have a free trial now so it is worth a try if you own a webpage, facebook page or a blog.

Rumbletalk now offers you to Build Loyal Audiences Using Group Chat [URL=http://www.rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2016/03/13/3-blogging-tactics-to-build-loyal-audiences-using-group-chat]blogging tactics[/URL]

For writters trying to reach their first 100 or 1000 loyal readers, creating an “Open for Conversation” page is a great way to directly interact with readers and humanize your new brand.

Edited by eddie simb on March 15, 2016 @ 3:00 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar posted by lumbar on April 12, 2016 @ 12:25 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi there Eddie!

I would like to say thank you for this great review, really! I personally tried quite a lot of chat applications for websites and it is true that Rumbletalk is the best one. I am using it on my facebook channel, blog and on my website for the last 14 days, it works amazingly.

Thanks again! Please keep us updated!

Edited by Gustavo Woltmann on April 12, 2016 @ 12:26 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: The best chat app for me to use? posted by lumbar posted by lumbar on June 14, 2016 @ 2:28 pmReport this post as inappropriate#11

Let me know if you need something with this. I will do my very best to assist you!

Post a Reply