Re: Music Video Services! posted by Qvisuals posted by Qvisuals

2 posts on this topic, 467 views

Post a Reply
Music Video Services! on February 12, 2015 @ 7:33 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Qvisuals Qvisuals is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Hi,
my name is Quincy Gardner and I'm looking for artists out of North Carolina who are in need of a Music Video. I'm a filmmaker based out of Greensboro North Carolina and I am looking to expand my Music Video portfolio by reaching out to various artists. Below is a recent Music Video that I shot, edited, and Directed for a local artist.

Link:

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Music Video Services! posted by Qvisuals on February 14, 2015 @ 12:00 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Leisa Coffman  
You got some great footage. I was expecting something to happen in the end...like her jumping in the water...would have been kind of cool to do an effect her falling into the water and going under the water and everything going still...then after music stops do a rewind and then the final shot being the one you have now....

That would have shown what she was "contemplating" in her mind on camera....make sense? I love video production etc.

What kind of camera do you use? I do production work but would like to start getting behind the camera. Any advice?

Edited by Leisa Coffman on February 14, 2015 @ 12:02 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply