New App for Artists posted by esch

1 post on this topic, 525 views

Post a Reply
New App for Artists on May 12, 2015 @ 1:32 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by esch esch is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm a social media and marketing consultant who would like to invite you guys to my next talk on how to use Twitter for business, but I can't because for the community of people like me and you , in need of free publicity for their events, there is no universal place to post. So to better connect people I created Meet Me Next, a free crowd-sourced events platform that allows anyone in the public to publicize events and grow and engage their potential followers. It's going to be great for musicians.

For people looking to discover new events there will be a fun feature called a "smart wheel" that you can spin to find events the wheel suggests based on your information of likes and dislikes. You can discover events based on event type or venue, by interests you define, or are gathered from your Facebook profile. People who post gigs will be able to subscribe to a marketing SaaS that will use gamification techniques to engage products and services offered by the gig poster. I'm interviewing you because you may be a potential user and I am interested in knowing if you would use the product or if you have ideas that would make it better. If you want to help me out please take 2 minutes to fill out my questionnaire..I really appreciate it.

Here's the link, https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FZPV8PQ also, if you have any ideas how to make it better for musicians, please post the ideas. I would love your feedback.

Cheers,

Dee

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply