Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb posted by eddie simb poste posted by eddie simb

8 posts on this topic, 634 views

Post a Reply
Live chat software on May 27, 2015 @ 10:47 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by eddie simb eddie simb is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello,

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb on May 29, 2015 @ 11:07 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by eAssistance Pro eAssistance Pro is currently offline. Click to send a message.

[QUOTE id=30467 time=1432766859]

Hello,

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

[/QUOTE]

There are many option for live chat software, you can try anyone. Here I would like to refer you eAssistance Pro live chat for your website. It is fully customizable. To know more information about eAssistance Pro visit https://www.eassistancepro.com

Edited by eAssistance Pro on May 29, 2015 @ 11:10 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb posted by eddie simb on June 2, 2015 @ 10:20 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3

But with eassistance I can't post youtube videos as I want, or charts or to manage my own design..

Any other idea?

Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb posted by eddie simb on June 11, 2015 @ 9:07 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4

Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in
finding a chatroom for my website. I used envolve for a
while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like
the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
I had several points which are important to me.
– First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I
narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both
mobile and pc.
2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Edited by eddie simb on June 11, 2015 @ 9:07 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb posted by eddie simb poste on October 30, 2015 @ 9:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5

Well guys, hi again! It has been some time since my last visit. Let me tell you guys, that our company still use Rumbletalk as our own html chat and it's great! It just has everything you need and more! Worth testing!

Edited by eddie simb on October 30, 2015 @ 9:41 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb posted by eddie simb poste on March 16, 2016 @ 4:48 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

Why I started using Rumbletalk?

1. I am able to post youtube videos, charts, pictures and it all looks nice

2. I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like

3. I have the ability to export the chat logs(increase SEO with this)

4. I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well

5. Works really well on phones

6. It is html5 based and it is not a resourse hog

7. Nice support(got help when I needed it)

With Rumbletalk you can also do the http://www.rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2016/03/13/3-blogging-tactics-to-build-loyal-audiences-using-group-chat blogging tactics which works very well as well.

Rumbletalk also offers a free trial now! More info here: http://www.rumbletalk.com/premium

Let me know what you think!

Edited by eddie simb on March 16, 2016 @ 4:49 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Live chat software posted by eddie simb posted by eddie simb poste on April 14, 2016 @ 1:27 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi there Eddie!

I would like to say thank you for this great review, really! I personally tried quite a lot of chat applications for websites and it is true that Rumbletalk is the best one. I am using it on my facebook channel, blog and on my website for the last 14 days, it works amazingly.

Thanks again! Please keep us updated!

Edited by Gustavo Woltmann on April 14, 2016 @ 1:28 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Live chat software on May 26, 2016 @ 10:37 amReport this post as inappropriate#8

Thanks for your feedback, I am glad that this overview helped you!

Post a Reply