Mind Vault by Eric Gichira posted by Gichira

1 post on this topic, 630 views

Post a Reply
Mind Vault by Eric Gichira on June 11, 2015 @ 8:47 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Gichira Gichira is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hey Guys,

This is Kenyan freelance writer Eric Gichira. I've recently self published an inspirational ebook: Mind Vault. It's the second book in the series: (It Starts In The Mind). I kindly request that you purchase this title, and recommend it to your friends and family. Kindly feel free to include my books' details on your blog, newsletter, facebook page, website, etc and let everyone know about this helpful book. I'll really appreciate. I've indicated the amazon link to the Book 2 below.
Thank you for your time.
Eric Gichira

Mind Vault (Book 2)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00XVZ7XUG [UK]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XVZ7XUG [US]

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00XVZ7XUG [CA]

http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00XVZ7XUG [AUSTRALIA]

In God's order of things, there's still a lot that our limited human minds can't conceive. A lot more we fail to perceive. There are eternal dimensions we can't fathom; generational connections we struggle with; habitual patterns we can't explain; circles of setbacks we don't seem to break away from; etc.

Yet, God has given us dominion. He has endowed us with potential, purpose, influence and everything else we need to make it in life. And above all, everything we need to live a fruitful and glorious life. Easily said than done? It's partly why I've put this book together.

We fail God and ourselves when we walk away from His teachings: when we fail to walk in obedience; when we fail to acquire wisdom; when we operate outside of His timing; when we forget about His faithfulness to us; when we live in fear and walk with hearts that are full of greed.

Important to note that there's a lot to learn from the challenges we face in life; a lot to do to improve on our lives and operate with divine influence. And yes, there's character, too, to develop and joy to enjoy.

Not to forget, turning our potentials into fruitfulness. There's nothing as great as living a fruitful Christian life. It's just an awesome experience. The lives you touch and the great things you get done! This is my prayer for you. Live a fruitful life and give glory to God for it.

Why This Book?

The choice to improve your life starts with you. The choice to upgrade your life starts with you. Change only happens when you make that decision to change; and take the necessary steps to implement the change you want to see in your life. Mind Vault (Book 2) is the kind of book that you've been waiting for.

This book will impact your life positively and help you solve most of your pressing problems. It'll change your viewpoint and bring significance into your life. Mind Vault will help you determine the quality of life you want to live and give you direction on how to get there.

Of all the books I've written so far, if you don't get to buy any other book by me, I highly recommend that you buy this one. For the noble reason that I wrote this book to help you change your life and make it better than it is.

Mind Vault shows you the pitfalls to avoid in life and offers you the remedies to take you to a life of financial breakthrough. Ideal for everyone, this book is for anyone desiring to grow in the knowledge of God. It's for the Christian tired of living from hand to mouth, from paycheck to paycheck, from one financial crisis to the next. It's for someone who's tired of living in the circle of poverty and lack.

Take charge of your life. Make the adjustments you need to make. Learn the skills; acquire the knowledge; soak in the wisdom; make the right choices and begin to enjoy a life of abundance.

Get this book, take time to read it and discover the necessary changes you need to make in your life. I've listed some very important Scriptures for reference at the end of this book. Please, read them and study them prayerfully.

Hopefully, after reading this book, you'll be glad you read it. And you'll look back and thank God for the benefits you'll have received in His presence.

Thank you.

Eric Gichira

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply