TAKE PART IN A STUDY ON THE TOURING MUSICIAN posted by THE ROMANCE OF TOURING MUSICIANS LIVES

1 post on this topic, 294 views

Post a Reply
TAKE PART IN A STUDY ON THE TOURING MUSICIAN on November 12, 2015 @ 6:43 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by THE ROMANCE OF TOURING MUSICIANS LIVES THE ROMANCE OF TOURING MUSICIANS LIVES is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi all,

This is a slightly strange request. I'm an academic currently conducting a study on the "romance of touring" in relation to mental health. There was recently an article in The Guardian along with stats from Help Musicians UK which explained about touring and how it implements and can induce depression. I'm investigating the causes of this and reasons.

In summary, I'm looking for any musician who has been on tour and would be willing to answer my questionnaire in order to collect primary data.

I know this seems unimportant, but I would really really appreciate your time and efforts and would be extremely grateful. I also work in the music industry in LA and London and would be open to listening to some of your music and seeing if I can be of any aid!

Please comment on this post or email me at charlotte.baker@my.westminster.ac.uk

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply