IN NEED OF HELP! posted by Michael Olexy

1 post on this topic, 250 views

Post a Reply
IN NEED OF HELP! on December 24, 2015 @ 4:52 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Michael Olexy Michael Olexy is currently offline. Click to send a message.

hey yall im new here, i came here to seek knowledge!
seek knowledge on where to start with these topics because i wanna know all about them and where can i find out where to learn about them.

Amplifiers
what amplifiers are best for what kind of sound/genre and why?
what makes them so special, why do they sound the way they do and what are the differences

Pedals
once again what Pedals are best for what kind of sound/genre and why?
what makes them so special, why do they sound the way they do and what are the differences

Pickups
what kind of pickups are there and again are best for what kind of sound/genre and why?

I also wanna know more about instrument tech like for instance guitar
where can i learn about trouble shooting problems and how to fix them and or up grade the instrument like my guitar for example like

like how to do neck adjustments for the truss rod so the instrument doesnt get damaged

how to fix and or adjust a saddle/bridge

how to fix a fret board/replace the frets and make sure the intonation is correct

also ways to improve the action of the strings from the fret board

how to set up new pickups and re wire them

and so much more PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help me find the foundations i need for the knowledge that i seek!

Edited by Michael Olexy on December 24, 2015 @ 4:52 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply