A lyricist searching for a composer who sings posted by Ria April Avalon

1 post on this topic, 231 views

Post a Reply
A lyricist searching for a composer who sings on February 2, 2016 @ 3:18 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ria April Avalon Ria April Avalon is currently offline. Click to send a message.

An English-language lyricist is looking for a person who can be both a composer and a performer in a new project. Your age/gender doesn't matter but experience and proficiency are required as the project is going to be commercial. It also doesn't matter where you live - it will be remote collaboration.

If English is not your native language, it is essential that you have a good command of it and a good pronunciation cause all songs will be in English.

I will write interesting and meaningful song lyrics, your task will be composing music and performing. I also have some ready materail to work with. I will do my best to promote the tracks by my own means, but if you have experience in music promotion and can do that as well, it will be great. As for the percent of the total income each one of us will get, we will discuss that during a private talk.

You can listen to some songs I have written lyrics for here: https://soundcloud.com/riaaprilavalon Please pay attention to the songs Dangerous One and My Way, I would like to create something similar to that. If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail aprilavalon@gmail.com

P.S. If you already have a band or are an individual performer, I can offer you my services of a lyricist (on the commercial basis) and write lyrics for your music according to all your wishes.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply