Re: Searching music therapists/relaxing music makers! posted by Raleig posted by Raleigh

3 posts on this topic, 286 views

Post a Reply
Searching music therapists/relaxing music makers! on April 20, 2016 @ 11:09 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Raleigh Raleigh is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello

I'm a student at Nottingham Trent university. I'm currently studying a Product Design course, and I'm designing a product which is inspired by music therapy for the purpose of stress relief and possibly for the treatment of anxiety and other mental health problems, which is intended to be used in the home.

Part of the process of designing something like this often involves getting constructive feedback from professionals or people who're experienced in the area that its aimed at just to build some clarity around the idea.

Anyway the reason I'm here is to ask if anyone who has experience in either music therapy, the production or even just the use of relaxing music, and if they'd be willing to exchange a few messages with me and have a chat about the idea.

I'm sure if you'd be able to help me I'd be able to make it up to you in some way

Please do get in contact if you'd would be interested in helping.

Best Regards

-Chris

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Searching music therapists/relaxing music makers! posted by Raleig on August 28, 2016 @ 7:38 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Bass Bass is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I know some about your topic and such. where is your location contact ect.

I can ask some people I know if they would correspond with you.What are you looking for research ? looking for recordings ? Are you a musician ? what instrument do you play ?

Edited by Bass on August 28, 2016 @ 7:45 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Searching music therapists/relaxing music makers! posted by Raleig on August 31, 2016 @ 10:16 amReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Music Legato Music Legato is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Music advisors have various intercessions and systems accessible to help others heal, reestablish harmony in their lives, and live with incapacities and life-debilitating ailments. There are many people available here to know more about this topic. I will ask my friends and let help you about this topic

Please Visit: Music Legato

Edited by Music Legato on August 31, 2016 @ 10:18 amReply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply