Make a Stage-Plot w/ Google Docs How-To posted by Milner

4 posts on this topic, 188 views

Post a Reply
Make a Stage-Plot w/ Google Docs How-To on August 10, 2016 @ 5:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Milner Milner is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I'm a live sound engineer and I get awful stage-plots from touring bands constantly. So I made a how-to video for everyone who needs to make a simple, effective stage plot, that you can update and share for free on the road. Here's the video https://youtu.be/txOoZ-ycsCs

I thought the community here might find it interesting or helpful. I'm happy to answer any questions if anyone needs extra help!

Edit to fix link.

Edited by Milner on August 10, 2016 @ 8:06 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Make a Stage-Plot w/ Google Docs How-To posted by Milner on August 10, 2016 @ 7:12 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Can you please post a link to this video? This sounds very useful for touring musicians!

Thanks for your input!

Chad

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Make a Stage-Plot w/ Google Docs How-To posted by Milner on August 10, 2016 @ 8:05 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Milner Milner is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I included a link in the first post (the first sentence should be a link) but it does not seem to be active after I post it.. hmm. I'll try again here...

https://youtu.be/txOoZ-ycsCs

Chad: It will allow me to put the link here in this reply, but it won't work in my original post when I go back to edit. Thanks for the heads-up on re-posting the link... sorry for not having it sorted out earlier.

Steve

[QUOTE id=9099 time=1470856320]

Can you please post a link to this video? This sounds very useful for touring musicians!

Thanks for your input!

Chad

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Milner on August 10, 2016 @ 8:07 pmReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Make a Stage-Plot w/ Google Docs How-To posted by Milner on August 10, 2016 @ 9:11 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Oh yes, I do see that - I have just embedded that video in the body for you - good info!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply