An experienced lyricist always available posted by Ria April Avalon

3 posts on this topic, 592 views

Post a Reply
An experienced lyricist always available on October 25, 2016 @ 11:46 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ria April Avalon Ria April Avalon is currently offline. Click to send a message.

I am a poet and lyricist who has been writing lyrics professionally for both emerging and established performers for more than eight years. I have written hundreds of songs in many various genres and styles. If you don't have music yet and are just looking for good lyrics, it is not a problem - I will write them for you according to your wishes about the structure and the rhyme scheme. You can also buy exclusive rights to some lyrics I've written before.

You can listen to some songs with my lyrics successfully performed by professional artists here: https://soundcloud.com/riaaprilavalon

For prices and other details contact me via e-mail aprilavalon@gmail.com anytime.

Reply to this message by quoting it
for lyrics on January 2, 2017 @ 9:56 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by crys marye crys marye is currently offline. Click to send a message.

sir can you write a lyrics for a song it is based on a love story

best assignment help uk

Re: An experienced lyricist always available posted by Ria April Avalo on April 27, 2017 @ 4:01 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Ashley Sewell Ashley Sewell is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Good. I am working with a dissertation writing service firm. May be I have an opportunity for you.

Post a Reply