What PC to choose? posted by Matthew Stones

2 posts on this topic, 114 views

Post a Reply
What PC to choose? on January 10, 2017 @ 5:12 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Matthew Stones  

Greetings, all ye musicians!

I just want som advice and tips here. I want to make music, to write it down, and to record it. And now I am looking for a PC for this purpose. What should I look after, if the primary use only is music? I want to write music easily, and to make good recordings. Maybe also edit music videos (or, like; you know: Vids of me playing piano or guitar or bass or whatever). Are there any experienced musicians to help me here??

Thanks a lot!

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: What PC to choose? posted by Matthew Stones on January 18, 2017 @ 11:55 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Gustavo Woltmann Gustavo Woltmann is currently offline. Click to send a message.

For me I think anything with Quadcore and great Video/Sound Card will do. Here on our place Panama, we only use not iCore3 but we have a great sound card of course for the music. I think what matters is the software you are using in recording. You can also try to look for a publishers website of good recording software. Hope that helps. - Gustavo Woltmann

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply