Solo Pianist/Singer available posted by Ed Kelly

3 posts on this topic, 971 views

Post a Reply
Solo Pianist/Singer available on April 19, 2013 @ 3:35 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ed Kelly Ed Kelly is currently offline. Click to send a message.
I'm a pianist/singer from Canada with a wealth of experience performing on the world's leading cruise lines. I am excited about the opportunity to perform in nice hotels around the world.

Please check out my website and songlist: edpiano.com

I'm personable, punctual & am comfortable playing any style of music.

Here are my videos in different styles:

Edited by Ed Kelly on April 22, 2013 @ 12:43 amReply to this message by quoting it
Re: Solo Pianist/Singer available on April 21, 2013 @ 8:01 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by pianistgreg pianistgreg is currently offline. Click to send a message.
On April 19, 2013 Ed Kelly wrote:
I'm a pianist/singer from Canada with a wealth of experience performing on the world's leading cruise lines. I am excited about the opportunity to perform in nice hotels around the world.

Please check out my website and songlist: edpiano.com

I'm personable, punctual & am comfortable playing any style of music.

Here are my videos in different styles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPvW_AYcPpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjG7P-WqI8

Hi Ed,

Send your stuff as a link (highlighted in blue) that they can click on to get to you immediately. I've found if they have to type anything to get to you they'll just go to the next person.

I've been thinking of getting a website too. Is it hard to set one up? Is it expensive?

Greg

Reply to this message by quoting it
Just back from the Carnival Legend in the Med....... on May 18, 2013 @ 1:39 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by pianistgreg pianistgreg is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Ed,

I just got back from a 2 week emergency fill-in gig on the Carnival Legend in Europe. Legend is identical to the Spirit. Every night I played in the piano bar I kept having flashbacks to 2002. And Doug Trask the lobby guitarist is still there. Haven't seen him for 11 years. I was almost waiting for the rest of you guys to show up.

I see you're selling Mom's stuff on FB.

Greg

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply