Ukulelien, Ukulele arrangements, Star Wars Medley w/Friends posted by Ukulelien

2 posts on this topic, 1035 views

Post a Reply
Ukulelien, Ukulele arrangements, Star Wars Medley w/Friends on September 11, 2013 @ 3:53 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Ukulelien Ukulelien is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Ukulelien is a Collaborations group based around arrangements i make for the ukulele for everything from star wars to the beatles to klezmer music.

This is our first video from our first studio session.
Its a 6 theme star wars medley. I am accompanied by my buddy Nate on Djembe and two members of the progressive rock band Consider the Source on fretless nylon-string guitar and ukulele Bass

We have three more videos coming.
One is a version of Eleanor Rigby with ukulele, 4 vocalists, and an acoustic guitar Featuring a local singer named Dave Schnurman

The second is with the Band Mercury Landing doing one of their latin songs entitled Puerto Riccan Pancakes

and the Last is a ukulele duet interpretation of a klezmer Brass Band

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Ukulelien, Ukulele arrangements, Star Wars... on September 11, 2013 @ 4:24 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi,

Welcome to Musicians Page! We are glad that you decided to join our community!

I have checked out your video and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -https://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?upgrades=1

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Best,

Chad

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply