Never Again - Leah Raci posted by Leah Raci

5 posts on this topic, 869 views

Post a Reply
Never Again - Leah Raci on October 7, 2014 @ 8:13 amReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Leah Raci Leah Raci is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello, I am looking for honest opinions on what you think about me singing.
Please do not hold back from saying anything. I wouldn't of came to the internet if I didn't expect the worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_5wx5OuXs

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Never Again - Leah Raci on October 7, 2014 @ 8:14 amReport this post as inappropriate#2

As I said, please all I am asking is for honest responses.

Re: Never Again - Leah Raci on October 9, 2014 @ 10:32 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
Was hoping to hear back from at least a few people.

Re: Never Again - Leah Raci posted by Leah Raci on February 8, 2015 @ 6:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Leisa Coffman  

I am new on here, not sure why nobody responded this was a while ago, but I like your vocals. You have some unique qualities. Very commercial.

One advice I have is to write with more of a hook....I like how you did the fast talk/sing/rap type of thing.

I feel like some more work in production/engineering can make this song better. But your voice is great I like it.

Hope that helps. Not sure if you are shopping, but I have a showcase that will be seen by decision makers in the industry. Check it out. I look for artists of your nature and then try to instruct on bringing out their niche.

Re: Never Again - Leah Raci posted by Leah Raci on February 25, 2015 @ 10:23 pmReport this post as inappropriate#5
by Mario Bryant Mario Bryant is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hi Leah,

You really have a commercial style. I think you sound great!
I am a artist too and I like when a song builds and have highs and
lows.

Hey check out my song "Beginning of My End" and tell me what you think.

Yes you have the "IT Factor" wish you all the luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLI4DKDF-8

Post a Reply