Artist Promotion posted by Mike Moore

2 posts on this topic, 740 views

Post a Reply
Artist Promotion on August 26, 2012 @ 8:03 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Mike Moore Mike Moore is currently offline. Click to send a message.
Change your approach...Change your results
Empower Entertainers Network would like to introduce
you to our simple 2 step strategy that will dramatically
increase your incoming revenue and fan base
You have the will we have the way.....

Check it out at

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Artist Promotion on September 13, 2012 @ 5:08 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Dharmendra Girishchandra Bhattji Dharmendra Girishchandra Bhattji is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Dear Sir/Madam
I am an Indian musician residing in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I play Mandolin, Keyboard. My specialty is playing Indian classical and light music on mandolin.
I am certified artist for All India Radio Station and TV.
I have participated in various classical concerts, light music programs for both traditional folk songs and as well as popular Indian movie songs. I have also accompanied folk dance troupes to cultural festivals in Ukrain and Poland.
I have also performed on mandolin and Keyboard for studio recordings of many cassettes and albums. I have worked as a music arranger and music director, and I have also created my own music.
I have performed with many well known music groups as a music arranger and keyboard & mandolin artist. These programmes have also been transmitted live by ETV Gujarati, NDTV, RadioMirchi and Door Darshan.
I would like to participate in your musical albums or programs, please let me know how I should go about it.
I am sending a recording of my short performance onmandolin (Raag Yaman Kalyan).
For further details please visit
my blog:
my website:

You may watch a demonstration on youtube

Address: 27D/Tarun Nagar III
Subhash Chowk, Memnagar
Ahmedabad 380052
Gujarat, India
Phone: (R) 91-0...
(M) 91-9825865918
Fax: 91-079-26461832

Give me a chance to meet you personally for more detailing of my activities and live demo. I will be highly obliged if I am given a chance
Hoping to hear from you soon
Thanking You,
Dharmendra Bhattji

Reply to this message by quoting it
Post a Reply