Hello to all members posted by Patricia Carter

4 posts on this topic, 974 views

Post a Reply
Hello to all members on August 19, 2013 @ 4:02 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Patricia Carter  

I am Patricia Carter From USA. I like the music discussion. I want to join the community to share my interest. I hope I will enjoy this community and will also enjoy my stay here.

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Hello to all members on August 20, 2013 @ 5:38 amReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Hello and welcome Patricia.

Do you have anything specific you'd like to discuss about?

Thank you again for joining us!

Re: Hello to all members on August 20, 2013 @ 4:40 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Patricia Carter  

Thanks for such a warm welcome. Nothing specific, I just like to discuss about upcoming events, shows, movies and concerts. I want to keep myself update with music industry.

Re: Hello to all members on August 20, 2013 @ 5:11 pmReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Fabrizio Ferrari Fabrizio Ferrari is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
You are very welcome! Ok, sounds good. The Musicians Page community is very passionate about music, so I am sure you'll be involved in several discussions about those topics, above all if you keep visiting these forums.

Enjoy your stay and please, let me know if you will ever have any specific questions.

All the best.

Post a Reply