Arranger for piano solo posted by Liliya Akhmetzyanova

20 posts on this topic, shown 1-10, 1730 views

Browse: 1 2 [>>]

Post a Reply
Arranger for piano solo on December 6, 2013 @ 6:49 pmReport this post as inappropriate#1
by Liliya Akhmetzyanova Liliya Akhmetzyanova is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Hello dear music lovers!

My name is Lilia, I'm a pianist.
I love the Musicianspage! I benefited many times from this site. And today I want other people to benefit from what I'm doing.
Sometimes I search for free sheet music on the Internet and fail to find. Then I make adaptions for piano by myself.
For example:

Guys, if you like this, I will send you the sheets. I'm planning to make more arrangments and more scores.

Kind regards
Lilia

Reply to this message by quoting it
Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 6, 2013 @ 9:17 pmReport this post as inappropriate#2
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*

Hi Lilia,

Welcome to Musicians Page! We are glad that you decided to join our community!

I have checked out your video and it looks like you are well on your way to finding a gig for yourself!

Remember, you can always promote yourself to maxmize your visibility here -https://www.musicianspage.com/login/panel.php?upgrades=1

And be sure to keep an eye on all the latest job postings - http://www.musicianspage.com/jobs/

Also, please take the time to explore the many other features we have available to you on this site. Of course, we are always wanting to hear from users what we can do on our part to improve our community - So feel free to contact me personally about anything.

Thank you again for joining us and we look forward to your success on the site!

Best,

Chad

Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 9, 2013 @ 8:59 pmReport this post as inappropriate#3
by Liliya Akhmetzyanova Liliya Akhmetzyanova is currently offline. Click to send a message.

Thank you Chad,

I joined Musicianspage in 2009 and since then found job a few times through this site! I'm very grateful to those people who created this source for musicians and agents from all over the world!
Thank you for your warm greetings!
My next arrangement is already half done and I'm looking forward to sharing with the world my next work!
Kind regards and warm wishes!
Lilia

Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 10, 2013 @ 12:01 amReport this post as inappropriate#4
by Chad Philipps Chad Philipps is currently offline. Click to send a message.  *ADMINISTRATOR*
Best of luck to you in the future! I'm glad that you find good use of this website...

Chad

Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 10, 2013 @ 7:51 amReport this post as inappropriate#5

Thank you Chad!

Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 11, 2013 @ 12:50 pmReport this post as inappropriate#6

And this is my new arrangement! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE !!!

It's quite helpful when you are in a certain mood and want to make some noise ;-)

Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 15, 2013 @ 2:30 pmReport this post as inappropriate#7

And now George Michael's "Cowboys and angels"

Re: Arranger for piano solo on December 21, 2013 @ 8:11 pmReport this post as inappropriate#8

Piu che puoi (Eros Ramazzotti and Cher)

Re: Arranger for piano solo on February 23, 2014 @ 1:04 pmReport this post as inappropriate#9
Soundtrack from "Wuthering Heights" by Ryuichi Sakamoto. Ask for sheets!

Re: Arranger for piano solo on March 17, 2014 @ 2:42 pmReport this post as inappropriate#10
This is my "Child in time" piano cover.

I didn't make sheet for this.

Post a Reply

Browse: 1 2 [>>]